Non Violent Protests In U.S.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: stockrex
Originally Posted By: Al
This is a much bigger story than the 427 murders in chicago so far in 2015

why we don't care about this is the main problem.

It isn't that we don't care, it's about the media pushing their agenda...the media has no interest unless white cops are killing blacks...

Originally Posted By: Trav
better yet a snow storm.

This!! Haha that'd be AWESOME!! Or even better,a crazy ice storm!

Originally Posted By: qwerty1234
...... They brought first degree murder charges against the officer which shows that they take this incident seriously. ......

If they had taken it seriously, he would have been charged and perp walked within a few days, and tried within a few months, like any other cold blooded killer.

His defense looks to be very problematic. He has had a year of freedom that will almost certainly be found to be unjustified. The prosecutor should resign. She's not serving the public interest.

Originally Posted By: Win
...... They brought first degree murder charges against the officer which shows that they take this incident seriously. ......

If they had taken it seriously, he would have been charged and perp walked within a few days, and tried within a few months, like any other cold blooded killer.

His defense looks to be very problematic. He has had a year of freedom that will almost certainly be found to be unjustified. The prosecutor should resign. She's not serving the public interest.
Oh, Mayor Tiny Dancer did take it seriously; had this been done in a more timely manner, it's likely Rahmbo wouldn't have been re-elected mayor...

I believe by the time the Federal authorities get done investigating the other 5 or 6 who stood around will be fired or disciplined. They are part of the "cover up". Now they claim the audio portion of the tape was not operating because the batteries were installed the wrong way! Unbelievable.

My niece tried shopping Michigan Ave and she turned around. Its good to hear that the protesters were blocking the entrances of the big name stores. She said that it appeared that the police were giving the protesters space.

My niece tried shopping Michigan Ave and she turned around. Its good to hear that the protesters were blocking the entrances of the big name stores. She said that it appeared that the police were giving the protesters space.

Huh? You think it's "good to hear" that the stores were blocked?

I just find it ironic that these people think life is all about rights....unless you talk about the rights of bystanders to go in and out of stores and go about shopping.

Originally Posted By: andrewg
I just find it ironic that these people think life is all about rights....unless you talk about the rights of bystanders to go in and out of stores and go about shopping.

These creatures are really not "thinking" about (others) rights.

Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
Oh, the joy of living in Chicago.....guess folks like it there.

You have the right to move, imho...

You know that's not the way things are done in today's society...if you don't like the way something in society is, you protest until things get changed your way...

Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
Oh, the joy of living in Chicago.....guess folks like it there.

You have the right to move, imho...

You know that's not the way things are done in today's society...if you don't like the way something in society is, you protest until things get changed your way...

That seems to be the way these days...real or imagined "injustices". But the most sickening part for me is when any person protesting decides that they can prevent another citizen from going about about daily business. Nobody has that right...same with obstructing traffic....protesting on private property....or preventing the conducting of commerce.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: grampi

Unless you work for a living.

They are stickng it to 'the man' by getting in the way of sales for Black Friday.

What if thse stores were selling 'Black Lives Matter' apparel ?

For the record: I shop at JC Penny and Kohl's.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
They are stickng it to 'the man' by getting in the way of sales for Black Friday.

What if thse stores were selling 'Black Lives Matter' apparel ?

For the record: I shop at JC Penny and Kohl's.

Yes...how ridiculous. "The Man"....lol. I'd like to know how a Macy's or some other store has any relevance to the BLM movement nonsense. I can only assume that the stores that were effected from this protest employ black people? So....they weren't able to earn an income that day because they forced the stores to close.

I guess that aspect of black life doesn't matter then?

The protests on Michigan are designed to hurt the City of Chicago. The city where 10% of the police have 33% of the citizen complaints. Some officers have 50+ complaints and one joker has 79!! These are facts. The Mayor, States Attorney & Superintendent should all be ashamed of themselves.

The protests on Michigan are designed to hurt the City of Chicago. The city where 10% of the police have 33% of the citizen complaints. Some officers have 50+ complaints and one joker has 79!! These are facts. The Mayor, States Attorney & Superintendent should all be ashamed of themselves.

It matters not what the issues are with the police or the city in relation to causing commerce to shut down. What right of protest gives that to any group? What reason exists (legally or morally) to cause businesses to lose money and prevent citizens from the freedom to go shopping in the city? We are supposed to live in a nation of rules and law. You expect the police and the city to follow them....so why shouldn't that apply to the BLM movement? You don't gain respect from harming those not responsible for the issues involved. It's extortion without relevance and without regard for others rights.

It appears to me that although slow (perhaps), justice was and is being served here. What is it that the BLM wants? They need to follow the law, obtain adequate legal representation....and take the complaints to court.

That's how it works here....not by behaving like rampaging fools, and threatening to "hurt" the city.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back