Toyota Body Grease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know anybody who works at Toyota? If not, walk into your local Dealership with a smile and a big box of doughnuts, be friendly, chat to people and then pop the question.

They'll either say yes or no.

Originally Posted By: Tegger
Originally Posted By: Exhaustgases
So how to get this stuff in a larger quantity and at a drastically cheaper price?

My curiosity piqued by your post, I did some Googling. It looks like Toyota Body Grease is just Castle Muscle Grease, repackaged.

You may want to call Castle, the manufacturer.
http://www.castlepackspower.com/index.cfm?Page=Castle+Muscle+Grease

Yeah that is for sure made in japan and in a small container and a paste not a spray can.

Originally Posted By: edwardh1
what is it used for?
hinges? auto glass?////???

It is used any place on body related parts that need grease. That can be the steering wheel tilt gears, the antenna parts, any steeper motor gearing for engine controls, power window stuff, things like that.

Originally Posted By: Exhaustgases
in a small container and a paste not a spray can.

You can package the same substance as both an aerosol and a non-aerosol. Lithium grease, for example. The container itself means nothing.

It needs to be in a can or a jar, not an aerosol period. I have no way to use it as an aerosol and as posted above don't need a solvent in it either. So that stuff is not the same as what I had asked for.

I will never use silicone type lube on a car. If you ever need to paint anything it creates a huge mess. Just go to any body shop and they will tell you silicone is a huge no no on body related parts. Well maybe on the brakes or the dielectric grease if that is silicone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back