Motomaster Multi-Vehicle synthetic ATF (Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one:
http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/automotive...l-0289415p.html
Quote:
MotoMaster Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid features a full synthetic formulation
Excellent low temperature flow for winter performance
Excellent friction retention to help prevent long term shudder
Excellent gear and clutch protection to help prevent wear
Synthetic base stocks to help prevent deposition and oxidation related change
Suitable for: Aisin JWS 3309, Toyota Type IV in Toyota, Lexus, Mini, Saab, Volvo, Chrysler AS68RC, GM Type IV, GM DEXRON-III(H) and earlier GM DEXRON specifications, Ford MERCON V and MERCON, Hyundai/Kia/Mitsubishi SP-III and earlier, Nissan Matic – D, J, K

Any ideas who is making it? Obviously not Canadian Tyre itself. Pennzoil, Castrol, Valvoline?

And can I trust the claim that it's suitable for Mercon V (AX4N transmission)?

Originally Posted By: Mau
I'd rather get the Valvoline Maxlife ATF then this. Same price right now at Napa Canada stores.

Sure, if it's the same 6 bucks per liter, then I'd prefer MaxLife too.

Originally Posted By: akela
Originally Posted By: Mau
I'd rather get the Valvoline Maxlife ATF then this. Same price right now at Napa Canada stores.

Sure, if it's the same 6 bucks per liter, then I'd prefer MaxLife too.

Stopped by Napa store on my way home. Nope, they don't have MaxLife for the same price.
Only 1-quart bottles for 7.60 (which makes 5L cost close to 40 bucks)

Freaking idiots are working at your Napa then. I'll do you a favour and get you the part number. I bought 5L jugs from my Napa a few months ago. I had no issues getting it.

Make sure you get it for the sale price. Some Napa countermen are crooks, at one store someone sold me stuff at price tagged price. The store I go to now sells me stuff at Preferred Customer pricing. They can charge sale price or just regular price.

Valvoline Maxlife ATF PN# VAL 786953.

NvfkHd1.png

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Farmer
Freaking idiots are working at your Napa then. I'll do you a favour and get you the part number. I bought 5L jugs from my Napa a few months ago. I had no issues getting it.

Make sure you get it for the sale price. Some Napa countermen are crooks, at one store someone sold me stuff at price tagged price. The store I go to now sells me stuff at Preferred Customer pricing. They can charge sale price or just regular price.

thanks, found it in their flyer, price valid till Dec 31.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back