Green Clean Automotive and their reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was just on Facebook and "Green Clean Automotive" comes up as an advertisement.

I look on their webpage. It is not too informative (I like scientific detail). Four products, nothing special. Reminds me of some of chemical guys stuff. If you click on the "buy" option you are taken to amazon.

Okay, here's the weird part. Super-high review stats. Several (most?) of the reviews say they received a discount for posting the review. But what strikes me is that most of the reviews appear to be written by women. It has been my experience that more men are interest in wax than women by a ration of....I don't know...maybe 50:1 favoring the men.

What's going on here? All fake?

For what it is worth, I am not too interested in the products right now, just suspicious
confused.gif

I notice it happens alot on Trip Advisor. So take with a grain of salt.. only thing you can do is buy it and try it.. only real way to know. If its no good, return it or complain.

joaks... good brain in you to be skeptic and do some basic conjectures on not just the review content but the content source as well. That's a breath of fresh air for me. I got lots of millennials family members that just take everything/EVERYTHING they come across their screens as fact and spread word about it. I just keep saying... they're young and will learn not to believe everything.

I know I was the same way, but they get info so much faster compared to back in the day when it was just word of mouth. At least with that word of mouth came a story where you can easily sift through the dirt.

Yes, it's fake, but the product itself is fine. I used one spray bottle before and found it more pleasant on the skin than the purple power degreaser I use now. However, the PP degreaser I have is straight concentrate... the Green Clean was diluted. Both work wonderfully though.

Never heard of that particular supplier. Might be great, might be garbage. There are many "Green Clean" suppliers on the web. From car care products to commercial wash products. You'll have to get more specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back