You Won't believe this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MolaKule

Staff member
Okay, it's Friday after Thanksgiving Day, Right?

I wake up this morning (after it had rained all day yesterday and last night, rain gage says 2.75", temp says 33F) to the sound of a mower.

I get my Keurig coffee and what do I see out the back window? My neighbor mowing his yard.

A. Do I put the house on the market right away or,

B. Stay and see what else develops just out of curiosity?
shocked2.gif

Maybe the in-laws are over and he just needs to do something so he doesn't strangle them?

Yeah, B, sure.

I don't get it. Are you saying he's crazy for cutting the grass one last time? (I assume 33℉ = "growing season over").

He might be the type of crazy which mows your lawn too. Ask him. Ever think of that? Kira

My neighbor cut his yesterday(TG) morning, of course it was about 65*, plus bright and sunny... I still need to make one last swarp at mine...

We had a high of around 75* yesterday, gorgeous day...

I mowed mine on Wednesday morning (south of Chicago). Still as green as can be, and still growing.

Originally Posted By: MolaKule
Okay, it's Friday after Thanksgiving Day, Right?

I wake up this morning (after it had rained all day yesterday and last night, rain gage says 2.75", temp says 33F) to the sound of a mower.

I get my Keurig coffee and what do I see out the back window? My neighbor mowing his yard.

A. Do I put the house on the market right away or,

B. Stay and see what else develops just out of curiosity?
shocked2.gif

Finish your coffee first.
Then fire up your mower and go help him.
Then you will him wondering about you.

Originally Posted By: Charlie1935

Finish your coffee first.
Then fire up your mower and go help him.
Then you will him wondering about you.

Good idea, and I would but, yeah, but, but, I haven't changed the oil in my mower.
blush.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted By: The_Eric
Maybe the in-laws are over and he just needs to do something so he doesn't strangle them?

I vote for this or a "Cousin Eddie" type that is at the event.

I'm not exactly the poster child for mental health, but I parked the Inty and the Toro last week and started the Ariens for the firs time since March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back