Turkey day NFL picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy and blessed thanksgiving to all of the BITOG faithful. I'm picking te Detroit Lions, Carolina Panthers and Chicago Beara today. What say the BITOG faithful?

Ha,ha, Tony Homo, 3 picks already
crackmeup2.gif

Got the 2nd game right (and Blomo and Crackboys are done for the season)...now for game 3...

Originally Posted By: car51
Yep, good ole' Romo, never able to take the Cowgirls to the Super Bowl

He never will...I can't believe some of the pregame guys were actually picking Dallas to win this one...they actually thought this team was gonna go from bad to great just because Blomo came back? What a joke!

Last edited:
Maybe the Panthers will get a little respect now. They've won 18 regular season games in a row dating back to last season. GO PANTHERS!

Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad...GB still isn't back to normal, especially on offense...IMO, the Panthers are the best team in the league right now, with Arizona being a close 2nd...NE has too many injuries and I think they will lose 1 or 2 games, and will probably lose the SB...

Grampi: I got all 3 of my picks right guess I got lucky and Green Bay didn't look good. Favre didn't seem happy either LOL!

Now, if the Vikings can beat the Falcons I'll be elated
04.gif

I think they will...Atlanta hasn't been very good for a while now...

Grampi: I got all 3 of my picks right guess I got lucky and Green Bay didn't look good. Favre didn't seem happy either LOL!

I don't know what's going on with GB...their D is spotty (of course, they've always been that way), but their offense is not good, and especially Rodgers...I can't figure out why they're playing so lousy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back