Fram Orange Can 02 Honda Civic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fram Orange Can of my Civic
Bought the car, my ocd kicked in and had to change the oil because I had just bought the car. Even with it having only 1500 miles on the change.

The filter looks great, but rather dirty for 1500 miles. Or is that just the lighting?

Thanks for the cut and post!

Originally Posted By: KCJeep
The filter looks great, but rather dirty for 1500 miles. Or is that just the lighting?

Thanks for the cut and post!
The oil was pretty black for that short of mileage. It caught me a bit off guard. I am going to run a short oci 3500 miles this time and see what it looks like.

Originally Posted By: Rolla07
You sure they changed it? Again, likely bad to judge on oil color..but it looks more like 5-6k miles.
I suppose it could have been skipped, this is why I always like to change it when I buy a car.

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
Dang that looks really good. I havent seen a 7317 cut open before.
I have another one on right now and will have two Tough Gards to follow. Stay tuned lol

Originally Posted By: ChevyBadger
Originally Posted By: Rolla07
You sure they changed it? Again, likely bad to judge on oil color..but it looks more like 5-6k miles.
I suppose it could have been skipped, this is why I always like to change it when I buy a car.

I agree, talk is cheap when a sale is involved. I start at base line also when purchasing used.

Filter looks good, thanks for the C&P
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back