New Egg Kaspersky $4.99, ESET for 3 pc $19.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this. Out of the blue NewEgg sent me a $10 gift card and so I was able to pick up two copies of the Kaspersky for free.

I have used both. Have used ESET based on recommendations here. PC Magazine did not rate ESET too well compared to others in recent tests.

Picked up 5 copies of the kaspersky. I've been using Avira free AV on computers with SSDs and Avast on those without (difference in how they run at startup). But I'll be putting this on my 3 main computers including my htpc to stop the pop up ads you get these days with free antivirus.

I'm hoping if I save the licenses for a year I'll be able to reuse them in a year

Originally Posted By: Nick R
Picked up 5 copies of the kaspersky. I've been using Avira free AV on computers with SSDs and Avast on those without (difference in how they run at startup). But I'll be putting this on my 3 main computers including my htpc to stop the pop up ads you get these days with free antivirus.

I'm hoping if I save the licenses for a year I'll be able to reuse them in a year

If none of them are activated yes the keys should be good till then.

too bad kaspersky gives you popups now as well.

Pretty annoying.

Fortunately its only once a week or so.

Originally Posted By: 3for3
Originally Posted By: daman
Bitdefender AVP 1 year 1PC DL for $4.99, killer deal for a great AV

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832719166

Many thanks for this post. I am glad I waited per advice given here a few months ago, to get a deal on AV suite on Black Friday. I bought the $4.99 Bitedefender 2016 product. Thanks again.

No problem I've been a BD user for years now and couldn't be happier, 2016 is even lighter now, enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back