Steven Seagal Got Fat !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez Louise, what happened ?
shocked2.gif

No I just think it's a shame what happened to him. Just goes to show that fat is a big problem in this country. It can happen to anyone; even to wealthy people.

If I had his money, I'd have custom made gym clothes and custom made running shoes. No way I'd be fat.

Originally Posted By: michaelluscher
Are we moonlighting as /r/fatpeoplehate now?

Not unless you really want to.
I'm not down with any kind of hate.

I think we all have the weight problem when we get older. It's a struggle for me, but I'm down to 255#. I'm 6'6", but the doc says I need to get into the 230s#.

Originally Posted By: Silverado12
I think we all have the weight problem when we get older.

No, we all don't have that problem. Some of us learned early on to live healthy, so we're not scrambling later in life in a futile attempt to catch up.

Hello,
The original question was, "... what happened ?"
Answer: He Alec Baldwined.

To SumpChump: Re D. Be advised the Russian blondes THEY LET YOU SEE are gorgeous. The rest are "normal women". And as we all know "normal woman" ranges from angels to tractors.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Lots and lots of black dye.

I think there's more than black dye going on there.

All kidding aside though he is very good at what he does.

I have no issue with his weight. Not for me to say. But I do think his widow's peak hair plugs and shoe polish dye job are hysterical. I wouldn't say that to his face, though.

Aikido is cool.

These comments are characteristic of judgmental fools. Pointing out others "blemishes" while ignoring their own. Look in the mirror people. You may not wear your blemishes on the outside......but on the inside you are as dirty as a gallon spilled oil on a garage floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back