I am going to have to put this head on myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice in the vid on breaking into his mom's apartment he makes up his mind he wants to break in then wears out his mom until he can get confirmation he has permission to break in. That's his M.O. with all who interact with him here too. Not normal human interaction.

His name, and address, are pretty clear if you pay attention during the videos that he's posted. I won't disclose them, but he's disclosed them...

That poor Honda is still the victim in all this.

He put the head on with bad block threads...then tried loc-tite (!), tapping while the head was still on, a heli-coil with the head still in place, then another tap, which probably bottomed out on the heli-coil, then a bolt that didn't fit, then a bigger bolt that hit parts of the head...then a file to cut down that bolt while it was stuck in the head...

So, at this point, there appears to be a heli-coil stuck in the block. Threads cut into the head and the block. And a big bolt stuck in the head, or perhaps the block, that provides no clamping pressure...and lots of little steel bits in the head itself...but no closer to a running condition than before.

However, over the past few days, he's managed to put several hundred miles on his mother's SUV, which has about 212K on the odometer, and a horrible engine tick, all while running paint thinner through it.

He claims that he's fixed a check engine light by doing so...

I wish this thread would stop going on and on

He was bragging on a Honda forum that had just joined earlier this year about he was extremely famous on here and kept talking about being a celebrity on here.

This is one of the reasons there's so many school shootings. People won't stop talking about it and treating the criminals (or in this case, Joseph who is the "criminal' since he keeps breaking the forum rules) like celebrities and these people just want to go big or go home and get more attention.

Quit treating him like a celebrity and talking about him and maybe he'll go away or at least have less of an ego when he does get back.

You guys think he isn't reading all of this?

I've not bothered to go looking for him on other forums...

But he does promise his return to this one.

Originally Posted By: Astro14
I've not bothered to go looking for him on other forums...

But he does promise his return to this one.
I haven't looked for him either, but someone the other day wanted a link to the Volvo mayhem and when looking for it I found a link he posted to a Honda forum, upon clicking on it there it was.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
I haven't looked for him either, but someone the other day wanted a link to the Volvo mayhem and when looking for it I found a link he posted to a Honda forum, upon clicking on it there it was.

I checked it as well. They are giving him advice how to install the head just like people did here.

Originally Posted By: TFB1
Originally Posted By: dishdude
Even when he isn't around he drives traffic to the site. Not sure why the mods ban him!

Members/posts like this is what keeps BITOG as the I-net's #1 oil site...

crackmeup2.gif

Last edited:

This is one of the reasons there's so many school shootings. People won't stop talking about it and treating the criminals (or in this case, Joseph who is the "criminal' since he keeps breaking the forum rules) like celebrities and these people just want to go big or go home and get more attention.

Quit treating him like a celebrity and talking about him and maybe he'll go away or at least have less of an ego when he does get back.

what a load of hogwash. he is probably laughing incredibly hard at this post too.

Originally Posted By: CBR.worm
I have a question unrelated to most of this, what should putting paint thinner in the fuel do? What is it likely to do?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: cptbarkey

he is probably laughing incredibly hard at this post too.

Joseph is taking all of this very seriously. Joseph is actually and truly convinced that he is a celebrity at BITOG (and in a sense, he is), that these threads are "his", and that the mods are ripping him off by banning him. Joseph is following each and every post to "his" threads very keenly, reading each and every one as a boost to his ego. For proof, check out his YouTube videos under the username "TheJCorbi82".

I'm wondering if it might not be time for the mods to lock this thread...

Check out my channel for the progress.

Last night, I aborted engine mount work because I have to start at Square One with it.

Later, I do that.

Originally Posted By: camrydriver111

I checked it as well. They are giving him advice how to install the head just like people did here.

Originally Posted By: TFB1
Originally Posted By: dishdude
Even when he isn't around he drives traffic to the site. Not sure why the mods ban him!

Members/posts like this is what keeps BITOG as the I-net's #1 oil site...

crackmeup2.gif

Honda-Tech has.... issues.

Originally Posted By: Miller88
I want to see how well the Honda runs!

...and, you shall.
smile.gif

I just hope I can video it in DAY not night.. for its first run...

Doing a couple things to help the shavings that got in there get out, I plan a very shirt first run and have a LOT of oil ready to replace it.

I'm trying to get it going by Thanksgiving. 50/50 on if that will happen, or not.

Don't miss something small.

A friend and I went through the process of replacing the head gasket, timing belt and related components on his project neon. We spent an hour trying to figure out why the starter wasn't working.

We forgot the nut on the solenoid wire.

It's not, really. 2 red and 1 yellow dash lights, no power steering (he's got the hoses off the pump but I think the belt's on the pump), claims he'll adjust the valves soon because there's a lot of noise, but he keeps driving it around, chocolate water and debris bubbling out the radiator when he had the cap removed.
"Runs perfectly!" LoL.

And, the engine-donor Chevy he bought he's starting to kill.

But, if you want to buy it I'm sure it's for sale.

Originally Posted By: spackard
It's not, really. 2 red and 1 yellow dash lights, no power steering (he's got the hoses off the pump but I think the belt's on the pump), claims he'll adjust the valves soon because there's a lot of noise, but he keeps driving it around, chocolate water and debris bubbling out the radiator when he had the cap removed.
"Runs perfectly!" LoL.

And, the engine-donor Chevy he bought he's starting to kill.

But, if you want to buy it I'm sure it's for sale.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that still tunes in... it's too hard to look away, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back