Just a dollar! LOL 10W-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's really SN rated, can't be bad. The problem is it's $3/qt! The dollar store is a rip off.

I'm waiting for someone to drain their sump, put four bottles of that in, and consider it full, without checking the dipstick.

Don't most push mowers take 20-22 ounces?

I will stick with either NAPA $3.49, SuperTech, or my drain jug..

(I use an empty five quart jug to drain my quart bottles and 5 quart jugs over several days, you get about a tablespoon or two out of each)

Why anyone would mess with an unknown brand oil from a dollar store that is sold in 1/3 quart intervals defies rational thought.

Originally Posted By: Tdbo
Why anyone would mess with an unknown brand oil from a dollar store that is sold in 1/3 quart intervals defies rational thought.

Exactly..id rather buy a quart of supertech conventional or peak from big lots.

Perfect for the person that needs 11oz to bring the oil level to full in the safe zone of the dipstick.

Or even a 5quart jug of Smittys super S for $8.99 at K Mart
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: car51
Or even a 5quart jug of Smittys super S for $8.99 at K Mart
smile.gif

i never did understand the thinking of buying a qt for $6 vs 4 qts for $9...i always buy the gallon for $3 more lol

Originally Posted By: Mantooth
PQIA reviewed their ATF and it did not fair well. I would be hesitant to use their motor oil.

ATF review

Ouch that's surely something to make me wonder about their motor oil.

OP, you should call PQIA and tell them where you found that 11 oz oil bottle and suggest to have it tested because of the issue with the atf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back