7.3psd Supertech sae30/purolator 6k any interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: roadrunner1
If its not leaking out somewhere than it has to be going by the rings when cold. 30 wt is just plain too thick at start-up to effectively do its job, which is why 10w-30 was developed, along with all of the other multi-grades.

Really ?

There must be some SAE papers or something that would back that statement.

Here's what I don't understand ...
This is a thread about the POTENTIAL for doing a UOA.
Not one shred of UOA data is currently present in three pages.
Why? I have no idea.
This sub-forum is for posting and discussing actual UOA data, not discussing the general nuances of HDEOs, etc. There is another sub-forum for that.

To the OP; either run the UOA and post it here, or don't. You don't need us to make up your mind, do you?
If I don't see one posted soon, I'm taking this down. It's misleading in that anyone who searches for the criteria is going to be looking for a UOA, and all he/she will get is banter.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dnewton3
Here's what I don't understand ...
This is a thread about the POTENTIAL for doing a UOA.
Not one shred of UOA data is currently present in three pages.
Why? I have no idea.
This sub-forum is for posting and discussing actual UOA data, not discussing the general nuances of HDEOs, etc. There is another sub-forum for that.

To the OP; either run the UOA and post it here, or don't. You don't need us to make up your mind, do you?
If I don't see one posted soon, I'm taking this down. It's misleading in that anyone who searches for the criteria is going to be looking for a UOA, and all he/she will get is banter.

We are trying to keep the post alive until we see the uoa. Myself .I am shivering with anticipation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back