Status
Not open for further replies.
1-red.jpg

V9 Roamer

v9_bobber_eicma2015.jpg

V9 Bobber

There is more at:

MotoGuzzi EICMA 2016

With all the really nice Motorcycles from all the manufactures It would be so hard to pick out a M/C to purchase.

I just sold my V7 and I have to say it was a fantastic motorcycle. I loved the engine. I would like to swing a leg over this though. Part of the reason I sold the V7 was due to it being a tad small in size. I would have bought this had it been available at the time. I think this looks great!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: geekster
I just sold my V7 and I have to say it was a fantastic motorcycle. I loved the engine. I would like to swing a leg over this though. Part of the reason I sold the V7 was due to it being a tad small in size. I would have bought this had it been available at the time. I think this looks great!

Why not upgrade to a Griso or a 1200 Sport?
I'm so drooling over those...

Originally Posted By: Atesz792
Originally Posted By: geekster

Why not upgrade to a Griso or a 1200 Sport?
I'm so drooling over those...

I like the simplistic look of the V7. I know it's a homage to the original Guzzi V7's from the past and not original in design. That was part of the appeal. The Griso/1200 didn't do much for me. Felt too modern and sport bike like. My main complaint with the Griso was the riding position. A tad stretched for me. The V7 was more of a traditional bike with a upright riding position.

Originally Posted By: grampi
MGs are strange looking bikes...how's the build quality?

Old ones can be hit or miss. Reports on reliability and durability of the newer ones is good. I test rode a V7 stone a few years back. Found it to be less refined than my Triumph. Gear box was a bit clunky and it had some more vibes in the mirrors and bars. They are sort of the strange duck of the Italian bike world when compared to the other brands. The flying V engine character is a unique experience and I can see why Guzzi fans love them. It is the only Italian bike brand I would buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back