Lets see the cars!!!!

Originally Posted By: Red91
How does the 6.0 tow? I'm assuming it's a 4L80-E? Dad just purchased an '02 2500 with a 6.0 and the aforementioned transmission. He'll be towing cars with it.

He has the same drivetrain.
potholes_3.jpg

I tow this trailer with it. It will get up in the RPMs on the hills, but holds speed and never misses a beat. Truck and trailer combined is 14200 lbs. Trailer is 7400 loaded.
I have put just over 25,000 miles towing on it and it has been a great truck.

Originally Posted By: Eric Smith
Our traveling vehicle.. Lake Erie in the background.

IMG_2438_zpsvkflted1.jpg

Looks like a very nice place!

Originally Posted By: ls1mike

IMG_2438_zpsvkflted1.jpg

It was a nice site.. well until I got up at midnight and apparently there must of been a skunk right under the RV. It stunk for 2 days after. It was pleasant to listen to the waves up till then at least.

Originally Posted By: ls1mike

IMG_2438_zpsvkflted1.jpg

It was a nice site.. well until I got up at midnight and apparently there must of been a skunk right under the RV. It stunk for 2 days after. It was pleasant to listen to the waves up till then at least.

That is one thing about Washington state. I can't remember the last time I have encountered a skunk. I believe they are few and far between up here.

Just realized I haven't posted my Camry in this thread yet.

Took it on a 400 mile road trip yesterday, it had just gone to the car wash beforehand but I was on a dirt road and found a mud puddle. So of course I floored it when driving through it twice!

Then there's a picture of when it's clean

20jn61f.jpg

2hd5mxi.jpg

And here we have another small pickup. My summer ride is a 1981 VW Rabbit Pickup built in Westmoreland Pennsylvania. It is equipped with a highly modified Turbo Diesel engine. Fun, and economical. The best of both worlds.

01_zpsz71uddpr.jpg

100_3966_zps154f76b2.jpg

Originally Posted By: DC_Stewart
And here we have another small pickup. My summer ride is a 1981 VW Rabbit Pickup built in Westmoreland Pennsylvania. It is equipped with a highly modified Turbo Diesel engine. Fun, and economical. The best of both worlds.

01_zpsz71uddpr.jpg

100_3966_zps154f76b2.jpg

That's the first one I have seen in years, and is probably one of the nicest looking examples I have seen in decades. Good Job.

Back