Look what Brocks has done with the H2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty wild. Jeremy Teasley throwing down a 1.58 short time with a stock swingarm may be yhe most impressive part, haha.
Relevance to BITOG: Not much, but Alisyn oil is called out

Last edited:
Those drag racers have balls of hardened steel.

But can't help thinking the bike will get you killed that much faster - usually the other person turning left in front of the bike.

At the claimed power level, it should be quicker and faster. Still, for relatively few mods, it runs pretty good.

37 mph on the back half is ridiculous! I ran next to a bike recently that ran an 8.43 gaining 29 mph on the back half. That bike was sitting at a bit longer than 57 inches...
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: WANG

Relevance to BITOG: Not much, but Alisyn oil is called out

All reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet another 30 weight user is added to the roster...

1 BSL
2 Marv
3 DrDave
4 540Rat
5 Dillon
6 Shannow
7 Brocks

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Tuffy1760
The mile run road did not look too smooth... what kind of drag would that camera add?? Miss my 84 900 ninja...

That runway is a HUGE improvement and is billiard table smooth, in comparison to the Maxton venue that the ECTA used to run at. The fact that it's still slower in the standing mile, than an all-motor Hayabusa which was run by a friend, (also the guy that tuned Brock's stuff until his untimely death) and that ran on the much worse course at Maxton, tells me that the H2 will need more work to truly be considered fast.

It didn't take long for the preple to exercise the record breaking abilities of the H2.

That video would have been 100x better and more tolerable minus the hyper charged techno music. The sound of the engine would have been just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back