Kudos to BD Cardinal

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very much appreciated voice on this board - particularly from the Ford guys. Asked for some help a few years ago when I was questioning my local parts guys. Nice to have someone around who knows his stuff and is willing to share!

I wanted to bump this post to thank BD Cardinal again for his help. I recently wanted to add an OEM rear sway bar to my PSD (not a factory option with 20" wheels--which does not make sense) and there were so many options for the links. BD went way above and beyond to find the information that I needed (even called a few dealers in other states to find the data). He even sent me the torque values for the sway bar mounts and end links.

Fantastic guy! Thanks BD!!

He helped me out a couple of years ago when I was trying to get the radio screen on my 2014 Mustang GT replaced under warranty and Ford was fighting me on it saying I damaged it. He provided me with the SSM that showed that my car and some others were having issues with the screens. I gave this info to my regional rep that I was assigned and he finally approved the replacement.

I have to say he is a great asset to this forum and I want to say thanks again.

Wayne

@bdcardinal:

Ford Corporate should hire you to help improve all the Ford dealer parts departments! ALL dealerships need more honorable, competent, professional folks like you in their stores.....well I can dream can't I? LOL

Thanks guys, it really means a lot.

Funny thing about getting parts measurements, on some parts it is super easy. A friend bought a Super Duty that had been lifted and Ford was able to give me the standard and extended measurements of the front driveshaft, in millimeters of course. However for this project, which was trying to get a length measurement of anti-sway bar endlinks from the center of the mounting holes, I had to find people that had it and have them measure for me. Big thanks to the other dealer parts guys that grabbed the parts off their shelves for me.

GiveMeAVowel, I would love to have a job like that.

2015_PSD is a great guy. Thanks for being so patient while I got the measurements for you. Last week was interesting with co-workers being out sick or playing hooky. We only have 3 counter people plus the manager, and our driver. There were a couple days with 2 people missing so I got to be fill in manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back