Kudos to BD Cardinal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to publicly thank BD for his help with my Ford vehicles through the past few years. He has always been very helpful and provided me information that I may not have been able to find on my own (certainly not as easily). I know that he is not obligated to help and uses his own time to do it, so I just want to say "Many Thanks" for all of you help BD!

You are the best!

11.gif

Yes, top notch fellow. He's helped me a few times through PM's, figuring out a part number or application discrepancy.

Awesome parts guys know everything about vehicle trends by the parts the handle. Awesome parts guys are hard to find and are as rare as hens teeth.

Originally Posted By: doitmyself
Yes, top notch fellow. He's helped me a few times through PM's, figuring out a part number or application discrepancy.

Agreed
01.gif

Kevin

Yep- he's helped me a few times with parts related questions. A good guy that always seems willing to help out.

It's guys like him that are big part of what makes this board so good.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Why couldn't local parts guy give you the necessary info?
Probably could have, but that is not the point of this post. BD has, on multiple occasions, freely given me the information when I have posted about one thing or another and thus my gratitude for his efforts.

Originally Posted By: 2015_PSD
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Why couldn't local parts guy give you the necessary info?
Probably could have, but that is not the point of this post. BD has, on multiple occasions, freely given me the information when I have posted about one thing or another and thus my gratitude for his efforts.

Its good that he helps out BITOG members needing info and advice.

I bought top of the line Motorcraft battery for my E430 for ess than $100 based on his advice. The battery is still working well after about 4 years.

He is a great contributor to the forum.

Thanks guys
cheers3.gif

Also thanks for being understanding if I don't answer right away. Sometimes it is easier for me to look up everything at home where there are no distractions.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
My neighbor has a couple cats and I swear those cats are always plotting to kill me.

I haven't seen him around in a while...I thought the cats got him.

BD Cardinal sure seems like a good guy and sharp gent from my perspective.

Sometimes I'll buy a dozen parts for ~$100...others it'll be one big box of something for ~$1000+.
Means a lot to me personally to receive solid technical support and 'superseded' advice on the latest and greatest regardless of investment required.

A sharp and clued in man working (and running) the parts counter and its inventory is worth twice his salary!

bdcardinal is the man. I don't have a Ford, but if I did he'd probably getting questions from me too lol.

Thanks guys, really means a lot to hear all of this. I guess I am not your normal parts person because I have done service writing, and turned wrenches. I have always been the kids of person that tries to learn everything I can about something I am interested in. Everything I do for you guys is stuff that any other parts person can do, just need to know where to look.

I guess it is a good thing that a lot of the shops that call, when I do my usual "Parts this is Ed, how may I help you?" I get "O thank God you answered" from a lot of shops.

One of the forums good guys. He helped me out with deciphering a set of torsion bars on an expedition that were a heavy duty version and not listed but were OE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back