Drivers

1. Lewis Hamilton, 327
2. Sebastian Vettel, 251
3. Nico Rosberg, 247
Constructors
1. Mercedes, 574
2. Ferrari, 374
3. Williams, 220

For more, including track data and video, please check out my full post on TOV Motorsports

F1-Mexico-Gradas.jpg

What the heck is going on? I set my TIVO to record qualifying and there is paid programming on. I swear NBC can screw up a one car funeral with all of their jumping around between channels. Did it get rained out, or did NBC screw it up like they did the debate? It was so much better when Speed Vision had F1.

Originally Posted By: billt460
What the heck is going on? I set my TIVO to record qualifying and there is paid programming on. I swear NBC can screw up a one car funeral with all of their jumping around between channels. Did it get rained out, or did NBC screw it up like they did the debate? It was so much better when Speed Vision had F1.

Yea WHAT THE [censored]!??! Anyways, I spoiled it and checked the results. NBC Sports has it again at like 2 am so Im going to record it. WEC race in shanghai is on late tonight as well so Ill be up for that anyway.

Originally Posted By: billt460
What the heck is going on? I set my TIVO to record qualifying and there is paid programming on.

That's unfortunate. Up here, they got it right, at least this time. TSN must have heard my complaints, because they were going to break to commercial at in inopportune moment during yesterday's FP2, and then they changed their minds.

If something must disappear from TV, it's got to be infomercials.

NBC was off by an hour. You would think someone in that worthless organization owned a watch, and could tell time. Now I can't help but wonder what's in store for tomorrow?

I don't blame you. You know, we're in proximity of the time shift, where applicable, so everyone involved in TV scheduling loses what little brains they have for this little period. I know if it were me recording it, I'd set to record before, during, and after to make sure.

I always recommend the official F1 site for times. They automatically - and properly - convert session times to your local time upon request. I tend to ignore what the onscreen guide says, at least until I confirm it on the F1 site.

Oh, and I see Ron Dennis is up to his tricks again. Since Jenson was getting massive grid penalties again, they're opening up extra power unit packages for future weekends without any consequences.

NBCSN messed up the second showing of qualifying also. I guess airing a prerecorded show is much more difficult than I thought.

What makes all of this even worse, is the fact Arizona doesn't move it's clocks around like everyone else does. So it's anyone's guess when they're going to air it.

Well, I thought that was a rather boring Grand Prix. The circuit was interesting but not wide enough for overtaking other than the 'synthetic' advantage of DRS and a few driver errors.

Originally Posted By: gofast182
Well, I thought that was a rather boring Grand Prix. The circuit was interesting but not wide enough for overtaking other than the 'synthetic' advantage of DRS and a few driver errors.

I agree. And paving the thing 2 weeks BEFORE a Grand Prix was insanely stupid. They'll have oil oozing up from that track for months. No wonder everyone was sliding around, and into barriers all weekend.

This will be a boring GP for years to come, I predict, however the venue itself is kind of cool and Mexico sure did a great job turning out the crowd.

Actually I thought it did a pretty decent job of evening out the field. Next year they'll have more of a handle on the aero and brake issues and we should see more finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back