New bike... oh yeah baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
grampi, that was rude. Maybe not everyone needs something lengthened?
wink.gif

Got a turbo on that Rocket yet?

Originally Posted By: Atesz792
wink.gif

Sorry, I didn't mean it that way...I'm considering a bike for my wife and I think one like the OPs might be a good fit for her...and no turbo for the Rocket, it's more than fast enough for me now...

Originally Posted By: grampi
wink.gif

Sorry, I didn't mean it that way...I'm considering a bike for my wife and I think one like the OPs might be a good fit for her...and no turbo for the Rocket, it's more than fast enough for me now...

Yes if you're wife isn't alarmed easily and is cool as a cucumber. Need to be light on the throttle at first. Not sure if all are like this, but this one has been modded slightly and she's jumpy.

wink.gif

No offense, I'm not displacement focused. My 650cc sfv has the same 0-60 time as your rocket... soo
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: webfors
wink.gif

No offense, I'm not displacement focused. My 650cc sfv has the same 0-60 time as your rocket... soo
grin.gif

I didn't really buy the Rocket for it's 0-60 times, I just like a lot of torque...

Originally Posted By: webfors
wink.gif

grin.gif

I didn't really buy the Rocket for it's 0-60 times, I just like a lot of torque...

mmm... torque
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back