588 Marine Big Block - oil advice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
I think everyone is missing the most important thing about this thread. Who is this Veronica?

mmm Veronica.

Ive worked with her for several trade shows in different industries and I always go back to her....

If Mrs Uncle Dave wouldn't have come along AND I were 20 years younger, AND she was slightly blind in one eye - the guy that would pull me off her would become the king of England.

UD

Fw1WCbQ.jpg

sAtopQL.jpg

Last edited:
careful there!!!

Always great to fire one of these big bad boys up. Especially fun in a boat as you can use it without fear of arrest...

Funny - its gonna get wet in a few weeks - still a few steps to accomplish.

Steve is right - I can go really use the HP in my boat where a car before I got 1/4 into it I'd be looking over my shoulder all the time.

UD

Originally Posted By: UncleDave
I think everyone is missing the most important thing about this thread. Who is this Veronica?

mmm Veronica.

Ive worked with her for several trade shows in different industries and I always go back to her....

If Mrs Uncle Dave wouldn't have come along AND I were 20 years younger, AND she was slightly blind in one eye - the guy that would pull me off her would become the king of England.

UD

Fw1WCbQ.jpg

sAtopQL.jpg

They are so pretty when they are young.

Originally Posted By: sunruh
vroom vroom

any eta on when it gets wet?

The engine or... nevermind I might get a warning.

Sweet engine.

Thanks! Here she is exhaust on ready for install.

7901CgU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back