Ethanol and Internal Combustion Engines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I wil concede that no other species has been extracting carbon fuel sources and releasing them. But I really don't see that as an issue. Volcanos have been blowing their stack since the earth began and they release exponentially larger amounts of components that could be considered climate altering than anything humans could even fathom let alone actually accomplish. Of all the CO2 released by the planet itself, humans account for barely 4% of the natural flux of CO2 annually. The natural flux itself form plants, oceans, etc account for about 212 gigatons of carbon annually. Mankind can only account for just under 8 gigatons from all sources, of which fuel burning is only a part.

Dr. David Evans, a premier mathematician and statistician, has worked with climate modeling for some time. He has found massive errors in the climate models that many in the scientific community have been using. He has corrected the models mathematical formulas and data which now show that carbon emissions have very little effect on global warming or cooling.

Now I realize that is one scientist's analysis, but Olaf Roemer, in 1676, determined that light had a finite speed by measuring the eclipses of the moon Io as it went around Jupiter. The then scientific community was in "consensus" that light speed was infinite, they blew off Olaf's findings, and it took them 50 years to finally accept that light had a finite speed. I won't even diverge onto the discussion on how some scientists are determining that light speed is actually decreasing over time.

I also know that sun activity has more of an effect on global warming and cooling than virtually anything else. Now if you can find a way to keep the sun from going thru it's little cycles, you might be on to something.

But, NASA data has shown there has been no global warming for the last 18 years. That is real fact. In that time, sun spot activity has declined tremendously. I would contend that the sun is more of a culprit for any supposed global warming. All those fears of more frequent and more severe hurricanes.... not happening. Larger, more destructive, more frequent tornados... nada. Scientists getting stuck in ice where their global warming models said there shouldn't be any. The Antarctic ice sheet is larger than ever. When Antarctica was first discovered, there was exposed land without ice on it. Now it is all covered. Oh, I know, all the global warming decided to only affect America and avoided the rest of the world. But wait... NASA says no global warming for 18 years now. Confusing, eh?

I am not a scientist, and I don't play one on T.V. But, I did have a good upbringing and had some really good profs in college math and science courses that taught me to think for myself and not just side with the crowd and check my brain at the door. Of course, these profs taught me to think long before global ice age scare of the 80's and then the global warming scare of today. They taught me to question vast claims using half vast data.

A lot of people have been hoodwinked by this global warming hoax.

Recently, 81 major global companies signed up to the American Business Act on Climate Pledge.

Some of the big ones are: Alcoa, Apple, Bank of America, Berkshire Hathaway Energy, Cargill, Coca-Cola, General Motors, Goldman Sachs, Google, Microsoft, PepsiCo, UPS, and Walmart.

When the smartest and most successful CEO's of the biggest companies in the world have all been fooled, there are obviously some even more brilliant minds behind the conspiracy.

Thankfully, there are some even more brilliant minds out there who have noticed all of this and are warning the rest of us.
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Benito
A lot of people have been hoodwinked by this global warming hoax.

Recently, 81 major global companies signed up to the American Business Act on Climate Pledge.

Some of the big ones are: Alcoa, Apple, Bank of America, Berkshire Hathaway Energy, Cargill, Coca-Cola, General Motors, Goldman Sachs, Google, Microsoft, PepsiCo, UPS, and Walmart.

When the smartest and most successful CEO's of the biggest companies in the world have all been fooled, there are obviously some even more brilliant minds behind the conspiracy.

Thankfully, there are some even more brilliant minds out there who have noticed all of this and are warning the rest of us.
crackmeup2.gif

zzzzzz You also have billionaires donating to people that say they'll tax the rich into the poorhouse. Translation: they play a game that you apparently don't even know exists. Never mind understanding the rules. You better turn TMZ back on to get your hourly Lamar Odom update.

Last edited:
And this "consensus" among scientists has a ulterior motive. Money. If a researcher doesn't jump on the global warming bandwagon, the funding for research dries up. They are not going to get that grant they want or even corporate funding if they don't toe the current line on "climate change". Scientists are just as guilty as anyone else in their bias. Science may be the objective study of processes, but scientists are not necessarily objective. They will put their thumb on the scale regarding the data analysis if it suits their needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back