2001 GMC Z71 EX Cab Shocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Bilstein HD, those will give you the ride your looking for, they are superior to anything else mentioned in this thread by a long shot!
I put them on many vehicles and every one of them rode better and lasted longer than any OE (unless OE was Bilstein) without exception.

Last edited:
Well I bit the bullet and ordered the Bilstein HD. I hope I like them. I checked out the Factory OEM and they was going to be higher than the Bilstein. Everything said the Bilstein over the Rancho 5000. I picked them up for $279 shipped. Thanks for all you guys input.

Originally Posted By: Honda2003
Well I bit the bullet and ordered the Bilstein HD. I hope I like them. I checked out the Factory OEM and they was going to be higher than the Bilstein. Everything said the Bilstein over the Rancho 5000. I picked them up for $279 shipped. Thanks for all you guys input.

You will not be disappointed. Bilstein makes great shocks, and you will be happy
smile.gif

Thanks for the info Slacktide. Everything that I have read says there the best. Thanks everyone for there input.

Well I got them put on today. All I can say is WOW. My front shocks were toast completely. You press them down and that's where they stayed. Didn't even try to push back out at all. Back have very little life in them at all hardly. All were pretty much toast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back