Euro Spec Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I encountered a specialty parts store that carried a good selection of European Spec oils.
If looking for the best MB, VW, BMW spec oil which would be the better of the brands?

Available on the shelf
Elf
Agip
Lubri Molly
Amsoil Euro
PP Euro and Euro L
Total Quartz 9000
Mobil Euro
Belgium Castrol

Or is it safe to say, if they all meet the Euro specs....go with the cheapest price??

thanks

All in ONE store! Never seen that. South of the border here we just get 5 quart jugs of Mobil Euro and Castrol Belgium 0w-40 (LL-01, 229.5, A40, Nissan GT-R(M1 only), SN, A3/B4, 502/505. Since oils like that are buried in torture-specs, I've never seen any better than another.

Of course, we all want those free M1 thinsulate work gloves! : https://mobiloil.com/en/promotion/mobil-promotions/mobil-1-pick-a-prize

Jordan has always struck me as the kind of guy who is enjoying his life and those around him. I haven't watched him but a few times as the BBC guy. Does he still come across that way?

Originally Posted By: DeepFriar
Jordan has always struck me as the kind of guy who is enjoying his life and those around him. I haven't watched him but a few times as the BBC guy. Does he still come across that way?

I have a feeling you meant this for one of our F1 threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back