Progressive ins/Geico ect OBDII plug in device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard of a few folks who are working on electronic buffers that fit between the OBDII port and the Snapshot/tattletale that filter out heavy braking or acceleration. Drive how you want- and Flo still thinks you are driving like Grandma...

Another thing to add to this conversation. I work in a dealer parts department and handle a lot of wholesale including selling ot body shops. Geico and Progressive are the least professional and most difficult to deal with of all the major insurance companies. AAA (who I have) and USAA seem to be the best at properly repairing customer vehicles.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Another thing to add to this conversation. I work in a dealer parts department and handle a lot of wholesale including selling ot body shops. Geico and Progressive are the least professional and most difficult to deal with of all the major insurance companies. AAA (who I have) and USAA seem to be the best at properly repairing customer vehicles.

Yep, also explains why the first two are cheaper...for a reason.

I have AAA, and while they do cost a little more, they avoid being cheap with our cars (when we needed it for wife's Cavalier) using pretty much OEM stuff (or close as they can) and double checking with me to make sure the repair was good!

Most companies go the cheapest route (junkyards, Ebay) to fix the car, and as a friend found out, barely paint match your car! Or in his case, buy a cheap headlight that does not fit right....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back