Other made-up situations that have or may be true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember stuff like blinker fluid. Well, what if the time comes where the lights get so hot they must be liquid cooled.

What brings this to mind is DEF. wasnt that an old make fun of someone who is ignorant of auto mechanics. Yep, she's a quart low on muffler fluid. Well, the time has come and I wonder is or has there been other such situations where technology has made them come true?

Just brings back memories of Kalecoauto.com. Those parts are still listed on the front page. I always like the cross drilled brake lines.

Originally Posted By: caravanmike
i know muffler bearings have not come true!

Nissan 20695-8h310... muffler bearings are true

In dec 1999 I convinced and had a coworker calling the dealer to get her corolla y2k updated! Funny part is, they were going to let her bring it in!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Bear
Radiator cap for a 1968 VW Beetle? Had parts persons actually looking up stock for those.
And a left handed screwdriver.

There are left handed adjustable wrenches ...

Radiator cap for a 1968 VW Beetle? Had parts persons actually looking up stock for those.

Right next to the water pump for a 1966 Corvair.
grin.gif

well pretty soon now it's going to be the Power Steering fluid, as everyone is switching to electronic power steering

Originally Posted By: Dave Sherman

Right next to the water pump for a 1966 Corvair.
grin.gif

And a Tesla muffler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back