I guess manscaping isn't for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for suggestions.

I was tempted to trim my chest hair so i took off just a quarter inch. Now i itch soo bad. [censored]? Is it the fresh cut edges that are poking me? Any solution like a powder or something?

I want my hair back! [censored] you metrosexuals, i'll never listen to you again.

36.gif
This should be interesting. LOL

GoldBond Medicated Powder for when you are wearing clothes and moving about will help a lot during the day. Get a good moisturizing lotion or cream to rub in right after your shower before bed or when you first get up. The moisture reduces itching when you are clean, but after you start sweating your skin will get agitated and that's where the powder comes in handy. Best piece of advice, don't manscape, it's not worth it haha.

It shouldnt itch if you didn't take it down to the skin...

What did you use to trim? I bet you scratched it up and now it is irritated.

If you left 1/4 inch it shouldnt feel any different than if you had 2 inches of chest hair

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I guess I lucked out. I have no body hair BUT I have all the hair on my head :^)

You have no body hair below the neck at all ?

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
I guess I lucked out. I have no body hair BUT I have all the hair on my head :^)

You have no body hair below the neck at all ?

Just barely. I'm pretty smooth :^P But the blonde hair on my head is super thick,coarse,and wavy! When I was in high school (1980s) I'd spend an hour blowdrying my shoulder blade length hair straight haha. Had to love the 80s!! All the chickadees called me "Ken Doll"
laugh.gif

Just barely. I'm pretty smooth :^P But the blonde hair on my head is super thick,coarse,and wavy! When I was in high school (1980s) I'd spend an hour blowdrying my shoulder blade length hair straight haha. Had to love the 80s!! All the chickadees called me "Ken Doll"
laugh.gif

Which member of Whitesnake was your hair most like? lol

9188008_orig.jpg

Originally Posted By: dishdude

laugh.gif

Which member of Whitesnake was your hair most like? lol

9188008_orig.jpg

Haha probably the guy on the far right :p

Just barely. I'm pretty smooth :^P

I'm jealous as all heck. I go to great lengths to remove body hair from strategic locations. It has become a precision art.

Originally Posted By: Brybo86
It shouldnt itch if you didn't take it down to the skin...

What did you use to trim? I bet you scratched it up and now it is irritated.

If you left 1/4 inch it shouldnt feel any different than if you had 2 inches of chest hair

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back