Another one bites the dust to hollywood's demands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell in love with her the moment I saw her in Top Gun. But I just found out today that she fell to hollywoods cow manure (plastic surgery) standards. I'm sad.

MegRyan2.png

MegRyan.png

MegRyan3.png

998COA_Meg_Ryan_005.jpg

998COA_Meg_Ryan_023.jpg

My wife closely resembles Meg Ryan before any surgery. Today is our 13th anniversary. Man, I love her.

Originally Posted By: Leo99
My wife closely resembles Meg Ryan before any surgery. Today is our 13th anniversary. Man, I love her.

You love Meg or your wife??

I have never been attracted to women I know I could never date.
I'm not attracted to anyone other than my wife being that I'm married.
But than again, I'm guessing I have one of the most beautiful wife's of any bitog member.

Last edited:
I first saw Meg Ryan (as Betsy) in an early 1980's soap As The World Turns. She definitely caught your eye. Next thing I knew she was in Top Gun. Margaret Colin (as Margot) was also in that same soap and later on moved to the big screen. I always like Margo more than Betsy. What a shame how they carved up Meg's face into another Cat Woman. This isn't something new. Meg was carved up years ago.

Originally Posted By: splinter
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
where's the before and after pic?

You've got mail.

Seen the movie, didn't quite get the comment, but there's plenty of pictures online.

I'll just say this - lots of people just don't age well. Even without surgery, many just don't put on years that well, and these women were on the path to looking like their grandmothers.

Now I'm only mid 30s, but it was interesting to see even at my 10th HS reunion, how some of the girls who were attractive in HS looked really bad, and how others who weren't as attractive had really come into their own.

Add on top of it smoking, sun, and genetics, and things just are what they are. To think that a star should look the same at 55 as they did at 25 or 35 is crazy. But people other than stars have issues with ageing. Heck, look at the cosmetics industry. My wife wears zero most of the time and looks radiant. And while I like some mascara and long eyelashes, putting too much goop all over is often trying to hide genetics or ageing.

And men buy hair color and hair pieces, and I'm sure other things too...

It's just that these celebrities have a lot more money to spend on doing it more.

People age differently. Bob Hope was one who looked pretty young almost forever. Others seem to age rapidly. And sometimes the cosmetic surgery really does not help or even makes things worse.

Drugs can make things a lot worse. Especially meth. I know of a high school beauty queen who ruined her looks in about one and a half years using meth.

I know of a guy who looked really handsome when he was young, but now, even though he is only about fifty, he looks like an old goat. His hair is so bad he probably should shave his head.

But we all get old eventually.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv

But than again, I'm guessing I have one of the most beautiful wife's of any bitog member.

Why guess when you can prove it by posting a picture.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Melanie Griffith was cute in the early 1980's.... now she looks like a sea creature.

LOL That just about sums it up!

I think the bottom line is they have too much money, and feel they can somehow cheat the aging process by tossing money at it. It's funny no one mentioned Joan Rivers, or Cher, they should have saved their money!

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
Originally Posted By: skyactiv

Why guess when you can prove it by posting a picture.

My wife (69 years old) is more beautiful than most 20 year olds. Trust me-this is the internets..lol

It's been a-lot of years since Top Gun was in area Shows. Take a look at your own Kodak-pics from way-back then.

I think Meg Ryan and Jennifer Gray look good. Zellweger is a mess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back