Wal Mart Selling Wix Oil Filters In Some States?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was curious if Wal Mart in other states carry Wix oil filters? Here in NJ they carry fram and purolater it would be great if they carried the better Wix.
A lot of the better auto parts stores carry Wix around here.

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
I was curious if Wal Mart in other states carry Wix oil filters? Here in NJ they carry fram and purolater it would be great if they carried the better Wix.
A lot of the better auto parts stores carry Wix around here.

None of the Walmarts in my area carry Wix. I would say Wix is on par with Fram orange cans, but the Ultra is a better filter.

You might get them to special order them for you.

Why not wait for rockauto to clearance them for $1.30 or so?

Originally Posted By: eljefino

That is how I order my oil filters. I will buy 5 or so at a time to counter the cost of shipping. That and the 5% coupon code makes it a worth while stock up.

Originally Posted By: Bgallagher
Originally Posted By: eljefino

That is how I order my oil filters. I will buy 5 or so at a time to counter the cost of shipping. That and the 5% coupon code makes it a worth while stock up.
This is what I do also. I have probably 50 filters total between the two vehicles. I have no idea why I thought I needed that many but Im in way under $100 even with shipping.

I was just curious i get my Wix filters in bulk from my filter guy but i never Asked him about the cost of napa gold i get them at my napa dealer and sometimes they dont cost me a dime because we do a lot of business with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back