I am going to have to put this head on myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Ramblejam
Watched a few minutes. So, if I'm tracking here (and correct me if I'm wrong...) -- although he knew that hole was completely trashed, he went ahead and installed the head, could only achieve torque on nine bolts, and now is going to remove it again to HeliCoil/Loctite the destroyed hole...all while blaming the previous owner for the problem?

Yes.

Nothing he ever does is his fault in his eyes.
Just the whole world trying to keep him under its oppressive finger.

All he wants is endless attention, and too many people on here give it to him.

I've tried giving him advice, and he ignores it.
I've tried being annoying/sarcastic, but it only makes him post more frequently, and be more annoying.

This time, I tried "supportive" posts, since he declared early on in this thread that he didn't want people being mean to him, or telling him that he couldn't achieve his goals.
I think he might have, very briefly, realized that I was being immensely sarcastic in saying that he has the ability to fix that car, and the truck, before winter sets in.

An intelligent, rational person would take our advise, sell all these heaps, and buy one car, in good condition, and then actually take care of it. He is neither of those things, and is a Level A-1 forum troll.

If he did that, he wouldn't be able to get the attention he craves, hence why he keeps "acquiring" these types of cars, and then intentionally destroying them in front of our very eyes.

I'm just glad I'm ~1800 miles away from his zone of destruction.

BC.

I know his path of destruction includes the Volvo and Jaguar forums. I'd be surprised if he wasn't doing the same on multiple Honda sites.

Originally Posted By: JennyHemi
http://honda-tech.com/honda-civic-del-so...d-help-3260823/

My friend showed this to me after I told him about one of these vids. What are the odds of such a similar circumstance at the same time? Hmmm...

I don't think that's him. For one, he doesn't have a B18B1 engine. He's said many times that he has a D15Z1. Second of all, according to his latest Youtube video, he doesn't appear to be having this issue. Instead, it looks like he hired another "professional" to install a Helicoil while the head is still installed.
crazy2.gif

He is/was on honda-tech though, under the user name W95civicEXcoupe. He's currently banned (again). He has a few of his epic threads documenting this whole saga before he came back here. I believe one of them got deleted unfortunately. Still, there is plenty more entertainment that has not been deleted:

http://honda-tech.com/honda-civic-del-sol-1992-2000-1/95-ej1-has-d15z1-not-d16z6-has-issues-3248508/
http://honda-tech.com/general-discussion-debate-40/i-got-police-chase-today-3254343/

Looks like everyone has had about enough of him over there:
http://honda-tech.com/general-discussion-debate-40/if-you-could-rid-world-one-gdd-poster-3255084/

Originally Posted By: camrydriver111
This guy must have a LOT of spare time.

Not really, what he has is to waste on making videos and other pointless, attention-seeking activity, without actually accomplishing anything....quite the show...

Originally Posted By: Astro14
This guy must have a LOT of spare time.

Not really, what he has is to waste on making videos and other pointless, attention-seeking activity, without actually accomplishing anything....quite the show...

this pretty much sums it up.
let's be honest, here.'prone wanted to learn to fix cars, fix them, and make a movie about it. he just doesn't have the aptitude to do any of these things. period. he'll walk on the moon first.
but, I like his threads, since he gives our group a lot of laughs.

kudos to astro and overkill for really trying to help 'prone.but, you can only bang your head against a wall for so long, before you start to bleed.

soon, he'll be back, giving us more laughs.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
I believe it's time to update the scoreboard!

JcCadilliacMobile Start 02/04/10 End 05/11/10 Posts 356
OilBlazer93 Start 05/17/10 End 05/27/10 Posts 39
HomerJ5w40 Start 05/31/10 End 06/09/10 Posts 45
HangerHarley Start 06/10/10 End 12/27/10 Posts 1239
Gearheadtool Start 03/31/12 End 02/27/13 Posts 1711
technologs Start 04/03/13 End 10/27/13 Posts 2606
MalfunctionProne Start 11/26/14 End 02/19/15 Posts 1499
InfmousCornholio Start 4/22/15 End 09/26/15 Posts 686
GHT Start 9/26/15

Someone should keep track of the vehicles he's destroyed.
Are we sure he wasn't also "engineer20"?

How's that heli-coil going to hold up? haha.

He wouldn't have got away from the police if that trailblazer didn't have a gallon of water sucked in through the brake booster and 0w-20 oil

Have to say his best was his thread on the Volvo forum where he was going through his "trials and tribulations" with said vehicle.
I laughed so hard I had tears streaming down my face.
Wish I would have saved the link to that thread.

Excellent, I look forward to the results of using an m12 tap to expand the cylinder head and block bore holes. He took my advice on blowing out the bolt holes with canned air, who told him that you drill holes with a larger tap?

I like how the thread keeps going after he gets banned.
crackmeup2.gif

Even when he isn't around he drives traffic to the site. Not sure why the mods ban him!

LOL!!! Anybody who had thought that perhaps Joseph could make this work has I'm sure just abandoned that viewpoint
grin.gif

What's with the hacksaw? I'm at work and don't want to turn my speakers on.
wink.gif

PS go to youtube and read the comments, he promises a return to BITOG.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
What's with the hacksaw? I'm at work and don't want to turn my speakers on.
wink.gif

PS go to youtube and read the comments, he promises a return to BITOG.

He's trying to use a flanged bolt but the flange hits part of the head casting, so he's filing and cutting the flange off, basically trying to convert it to a regular, non-flanged bolt.
crazy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back