Honda A01 FILTECH at Advanced Auto Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to get a HONDA FILTECH A01 for $7.30
you can go to Advanced Auto Parts

the part number is A6000-101791

I ordered one b/c the picture on there computer said Genuine OES....

so I figured let me order it and It came the next day and it was a FILTECH A01

Originally Posted By: benjamming
It's a Nippon for $4.22 available ship to home only in my area. It does fit my '02 Accord though.

Your wrong... you can have sent to the store..

Would you like to see a picture of the BILL of sale??

Even the Filter has the plastic... It was sent to AAP from World pac.

next day.

ill take pics if you want.. and you all know me when it comes to pics

Last edited:
It's a Nippon for $4.22 available ship to home only in my area. It does fit my '02 Accord though.

Also you cant do it online you have to go to AAP

Look

2r2uiq0.jpg

2ivmsns.jpg

If you go there and tell the guy so you can see the PC screen..

Make sure its this part number also its will say OES

ALSO SEE GENUINE on the paper?????????????

I thought it was going to be a NPN or at best a A02
I was shocked when it was a A01

Last edited:
We use only Mahle OC707 filters in all our Honda Ridgelines, CRV and Acura cars. AmalieStore.com has them for a steep discount if your buy 10 or more and they ship free.

Originally Posted By: henni
We use only Mahle OC707 filters in all our Honda Ridgelines, CRV and Acura cars. AmalieStore.com has them for a steep discount if your buy 10 or more and they ship free.

yea on the computer WORLD PAC showed MAHLE and DENSO and even BOESH.. but this one said OEM / OES and I know when it comes to other parts like spark plugs for instance..

For my car on the Advanced computer it will say OEM / OES for The Factory exact plug for instance mine are NGK Laser Plats.

So I was suprised when it said OEM / OES on this one.
I was really expecting a NPN...

then i was jsut going to order a MAHLE next time... but now I can get 01s for $5

Originally Posted By: henni

Have you ever cut one of them Mahle oil fitlers open???

I can get them for for $3.00

I have heard some good things about Mahle oil filters and the video on youtube when the Mahlee rep is cutting open there oil filters compared others was impressive. You could see there quality in the Mahle oil fitler.

I just like the Honda Filtech A01s

I mean if was unable to get the A01 Im sure Mahle would be great choice.

???

You have nothing else to say?

Originally Posted By: David1

???

Guess he wasn't looking for a fight over a filter like you were.

I thought it was going to be a NPN or at best a A02
I was shocked when it was a A01

So there's something bad about Nippon brand filters? I've used them for 25 years on Acuras, Hondas and Infinitis with zero issues. And I pay $4.20 for them at a local indie parts store.

Originally Posted By: bvance554

???

Guess he wasn't looking for a fight over a filter like you were.

No.. No Fight..he was just fast to say I was wrong as all...

Also look I got a picture of there computer at AAP and this is the part # A6000-575418 they go by and you can clearly see Genuine and OES

v63y45.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: NormanBuntz
Originally Posted By: DuckRyder
They are under 5 bucks each from HandA if you buy 6.

Is that the H&A Accessories in California that charges $17 to ship to the east coast?

Noo its world Pac..

Advanced Auto owns World Pac.

If you go to a AAP and tell them that model number

or simply tell them to hit the button on the keyboard that says STARTING LINE...

then put in that part number it will take you to that exact oil filter or that page..

Another guy I know who has a FIAT says the dealer charges him nearly $20 for his OEM Filter and he got his at AAP this way for $8 and its the same one!!!

Hmm, can't log into World Pac from my store. I didn't even know it was live yet, tbh. In four years, we've done maybe two second source orders at my store. I'll have to ask my manager tomorrow if we have a log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back