Kum and Go Gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if Kum and Go gas is good stuff? We have Kum and Go gas stations all over Colorado and they seem to be a big step up from most gas stations(buildings clean and well lit and friendly attendants). Just wondering what the gas quality is like. Thanks!

ran a couple tanks of it on my recent trip to TX(on Either side of the Will Rogers Turnpike in Vinta,OK Connected with a McDonalds and Subway Over the Interstate)...car ran fine, got good Mileage...
The Car didn't seem to notice any difference than the Shell, and Chevron I also used on the Trip...

They even had a small rack of Kum & Go Merch for sale, and if they had had a 3x t-shirt, I just might have bought one.

Last edited:
Not listed as a "top tier" gasoline, which should tell you something.

Been using K&G gas for a long time and never had any issues. I switch between it and Murphy's depending on where I am in my general area when I fuel and pricing. Neither are "top tier" and I really don't waste a lot of time worrying about that. I don't think I have ever put a "top tier" gas in any vehicle I have ever owned since my first one, a 1966 Chevy C10 pickup in 1970.

I'm thinking the thread title violates R/S/P
blush.gif

I fill up every time I go to Jonesboro, Arkansas and never think twice. Also I get a cup of nuclear energy drink, cause you can't beat half a gallon of an energy drink for under a dollar.

Originally Posted By: Danh
Not listed as a "top tier" gasoline, which should tell you something.

gas snob...

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
Originally Posted By: Chris B.
and friendly attendants).

Just how friendly?

They hug ya once you're done dispensing.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Are they situated next to the InandOut burgers ?

Ha!!
I think that chain should use The Who's "Squeeze Box" as a theme song.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Are they situated next to the InandOut burgers ?

I was in Iowa once and there was a Kum and Go gas right next to a place which erected steel buildings. You could get both business names in the picture (which I unfortunately lost).

Originally Posted By: kschachn

I was in Iowa once and there was a Kum and Go gas right next to a place which erected steel buildings. You could get both business names in the picture (which I unfortunately lost).

I would build a bar nearby and call it the Well Kum Inn for the trifecta!

Last edited:
I always call them Came and Went. The wife has a more colorful name playing off of their name, but this is a family forum, so I will refrain from repeating it.

Kum&Go stations are all over central Iowa. While it has a funny name, they are pretty decent stations. The name is no where near as funny as one I saw in southern Minnesota once - "Pump and Munch". I always thought it proper to do it in the inverse order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back