World economic collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
Originally Posted By: grampi

Even with our monstrous national debt, the U.S. is still far better off than most countries in the world...just who is it that's going to demand we pay off our debt? I guarantee you all of the countries we owe money to are in worse shape than we are and are in no position to demand anything...

China easily could call in their chips, and we would be destroyed.

Why would they want to destroy the very economy that fuels their economy? Without us, they don't exist. Like I said, none of the countries we owe money to are in any position to demand anything from us...besides, less than 2% of our debt is owed to China...

Last edited:

As usual both your facts and thinking are flawed. China holds a bit over 7% of our debt. Hardly enough to destroy us. Why would they want to destroy their biggest trading partner??
Scheesch...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Shannow
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
The only thing monstorous is the amount of perpetual bull [censored] people spew about "national debt", when in reality, they have no clue how modern economics even works. National government debts in the developed economies of the world with sovereign currencies is by accounting identity not a real debt. When governments print their own money in their own currency, it isn't debt. It's money created electronically out of thin air. It isn't borrowed at all, and everything that happens in the treasury market is cursory to that spending. The Federal reserve could by every treasury bill in the market and it would not change the amount of currency assets in circulation, only their composition (from T-bills to cash). It is an entirely different transaction than a local, city, county, state, or foreign government that actually borrows money via credit markets in a currency other than their own (in the case of governments in the USA other than the Federal).

If it's not debt, then why are you paying interest on it ?

https://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/ir/ir_expense.htm

$1,000+ per man woman and child interest...would assume that there's some greater number actually owing.

The entire facet of the modern bond market in monetarily sovereign countries is a relic of the Bretton Woods system. It really doesn't even need to exist. They still issue bonds 1) because bond markets in monetarily sovereign economies are a monetary tool to control interest rates, and 2) because of the public's desire to have a safe interest bearing savings tool.

Watch this starting at 19 minutes. Watch the entire thing if you want your paradigm of how government debt operates to be spun 180 degrees and get the explanation of why all the doomsdayer predictions that have occurred for hundreds of years, never come to fruition...

Even with our monstrous national debt, the U.S. is still far better off than most countries in the world...just who is it that's going to demand we pay off our debt? I guarantee you all of the countries we owe money to are in worse shape than we are and are in no position to demand anything...

This is the dumbest myth out there. China got all the treasury bonds it has from it's trade surplus with the United States. They receive US dollars when they sell goods to the US; they could turn around and try and sell them and by yuan, but that would hinder their export advantage where by they keep the yuan low against the dollar, so they instead buy treasuries to earn interest on the dollar reserves they've accumulated via trade. They did not buy treasuries to fund the US government! If tomorrow they decided to sell all their treasuries, they would end up clearing through the US Federal Reserve where they'd be converted from treasuries to dollars - a transaction where the form of asset, not the amount of assets, changed. So basically nothing would change other than China would no longer be earning interest on their dollar denominated reserves. again, entirely different scenario IF, IF United States debt was not denominated in US dollars.

"Folks, all the dollars the Chinese have came from the US. There is no net supply of dollars from China.

They get dollars from net exports to the US. These end up at the Bank of China. The Bank of China rationally prefers to earn interest on dollar holdings, so these are converted to US treasuries. This is nothing more than a balance sheet operation on the books of the Fed: Bank of China reserves at the Fed are debited and Bank of China treasuries are credited. There’s no net flow of dollars to the US Treasury."

http://neweconomicperspectives.org/2013/...toward-mmt.html

Some have their tin-foil hats on too tight
smile.gif

So many ignorant folks around here.

China's end game is to own the US, lock stock and barrel and replace the US as a major super power, even one of their most senior generals several years ago commented that it isn't IF China will go to physical war with the US it is when, the economic aspect is a cover for the real goal.

So many ignorant folks around here.

China's end game is to own the US, lock stock and barrel and replace the US as a major super power, even one of their most senior generals several years ago commented that it isn't IF China will go to physical war with the US it is when, the economic aspect is a cover for the real goal.

Have you done any cursory comparison of the US military to China's???
crackmeup2.gif
Oh boy, they're so economically powerful they won't even let the Yuan float in the FX market. They're still building their 1st aircraft carrier. The United States has 10 fully operational nuclear carrier battle groups with 10 new Ford class carriers planned.

The only ignorant person here is YOU. You regurgitate talking points put out by people who sell doom scenarios, usually affiliated with the gold and silver retail market. Sorry you can't think for yourself and evaluate facts.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Al

As usual both your facts and thinking are flawed. China holds a bit over 7% of our debt. Hardly enough to destroy us. Why would they want to destroy their biggest trading partner??
Scheesch...

Because we don't eat with chopsticks all the time.
grin2.gif

I'm not saying your wrong however it doesn't make sense for China to break America. They loose their largest export market so what exactly would they gain by doing it. Doesn't make sense.

Why would they want to destroy the very economy that fuels their economy? Without us, they don't exist. Like I said, none of the countries we owe money to are in any position to demand anything from us...besides, less than 2% of our debt is owed to China...

I think China is holding a lot more than 2% grampi

Originally Posted By: Kamele0N
Originally Posted By: cjcride

The US does huge amounts of trade with China. China would never endanger their largest customer.

If anyone is paying attention..... "NWO" is happening in Syria right now....

Russians established air supremancy over Syria

http://breakingdefense.com/2015/09/russians-in-syria-building-a2ad-bubble-over-region-breedlove/

Russia + China against others.....India just waiting behind....

Plus this: http://newscentral.exsees.com/item/5078358fba5fa437700f096a26e9534f-0e46c3eec025611907ea42ea98aade29

Winter will be hot
frown.gif

Yep.
The Russians have put a huge snag in the globalists plan. We are finally starting to get another side from that region from a media Not owned by the big 6.
Cnn actually reported that Isis was an arm of the CIA and therefore funded,trained and backed by the United States. However if true we easy see why they were never truly a military target.
And Russia has done more in a week to destroy terror than the American military has done in years.
And as the truth trickles out it looks more and more like as though America isn't the good guy in this action and it's no wonder why they are a magnet for terrorists.
If a foreign nation invaded our country how would you feel. Would you hate their nation and people. Would you call them the devil. Would you fight back in any and every way possible.
If their bombs landed on your house,your church,your hospital how would you feel.
This war on terror just breeds more terror. It has to stop somewhere.

Lets put to bed the theory that the USA explicitly created ISIS as a CIA backed entity to do the US's dirty work (more Alex Jones non sense). That is plainly rubbish. Isis was formed mainly from disgruntled Sunni Baathist militray leaders in the wake of Iraq's Shia government. They acquired many weapons from the United States when it attempted arming anti Assad rebels.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/06/the-isis-conspiracy-that-ate-the-web.html

Originally Posted By: Clevy

The Russians have put a huge snag in the globalists plan. We are finally starting to get another side from that region from a media Not owned by the big 6.
Cnn actually reported that Isis was an arm of the CIA and therefore funded,trained and backed by the United States. However if true we easy see why they were never truly a military target.
And Russia has done more in a week to destroy terror than the American military has done in years.
And as the truth trickles out it looks more and more like as though America isn't the good guy in this action and it's no wonder why they are a magnet for terrorists.
If a foreign nation invaded our country how would you feel. Would you hate their nation and people. Would you call them the devil. Would you fight back in any and every way possible.
If their bombs landed on your house,your church,your hospital how would you feel.
This war on terror just breeds more terror. It has to stop somewhere.

Clevy, I applaud you for being open minded on this topic, but honestly I think you go too far.

I agree with your realization that the ORDINARY people in foreign lands are sick and tired of American intervention that goes wrong. Eg abandoning the Kurds in the first Iraq War, supporting Saddam Hussein in the Iran-Iraq war. Supporting Osama Bin Laden in the Afghan War.

But be in no doubt that extreme uncompromising terrorism is being bred in several countries eg Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, and not enough is being done about it. We could do all the right things and that would still continue.

What is worse is that the people in many of those countries are misled by the powers that be over there. Even in the case of Russia, the truth is that they will not just go after ISIS but also any of Assad's enemies. Just like Turkey is not interested in dealing with ISIS if ISIS actually takes care of their Kurdish "problem".

There are unfortunately a lot of people around the world more willing to fight on religious and other grounds rather than respect human life. And then there are other powers who try to work those events according to their interests. All the while, the truly innocent are the ones who suffer. That's unfortunately the reality of human civilization at this point.

Lets put to bed the theory that the USA explicitly created ISIS as a CIA backed entity to do the US's dirty work (more Alex Jones non sense). That is plainly rubbish. Isis was formed mainly from disgruntled Sunni Baathist militray leaders in the wake of Iraq's Shia government. They acquired many weapons from the United States when it attempted arming anti Assad rebels.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/06/the-isis-conspiracy-that-ate-the-web.html

It is common knowledge outside of the zionist controlled western media, that ISIS is an asset of the CIA and Mossad, the same goes for Al Quaeda and a number of other such terrorist organization.
Although I am no fan of Putin, I agree that he is a counterbalance to the zio-globalist cabal. It pleases me to see him out
maneuvering them.

Last edited:
t is common knowledge outside of the zionist controlled western media, that ISIS is an asset of the CIA and Mossad, the same goes for Al Quaeda and a number of other such terrorist organization.

I may believe you if you suddenly disappear and don''t come back.
50.gif

Originally Posted By: BRZED

50.gif

Good dog, paper trained just like your masters want.
20.gif

Let's see will you believe the zionist owned media propaganda machine, or ex US military special ops agents?

Last edited:

It is common knowledge outside of the zionist controlled western media, that ISIS is an asset of the CIA and Mossad, the same goes for Al Quaeda and a number of other such terrorist organization.
Although I am no fan of Putin, I agree that he is a counterbalance to the zio-globalist cabal. It pleases me to see him out
maneuvering them.

It might be Alex Jones nonsense until that ole maverick McCAin admitted it and cnn said the exact words.

And the truth of the matter is that most of these combatants are actually mercenaries. Fighting for who ever pays the most.
These free Syrian army clowns played the CIA for guns and equipment t then drove over to the Isis side and sold them.
Drew. What's funny is you believe unquestioningly.
Even Putin has said both at the United Nations and when he met with 6 nations that this is a proxy war and the reason America is choked at him is becuas percent he is bombing everyone that is against Assad.
If you look hard enough you see there is a propaganda campaign that dumb people don't bother to verify. And now that Putin is there the info coming out isn't good for America.
They chastised Putin for bombing the free Syrian army but the next American raid hits a hospital full of civilians.
There was info leaked that the Russians had hit civilian targets,however Putins forces weren't even in the air yet. So who bombed the civilians.
It reminds me of the bbc who reported building 7 had collapsed 20 minutes before it even happened.
So if the news is reporting on something that hasn't happened would that indicate prior knowledge.
And if so how did they know.
Alex Jones might be crazy however he's been right about Benghazi,he was right about newtown and various other events easily confirmed. Planned parenthood selling baby parts. The mainstream won't even report that story. The vids say it all.
At this point ignorance can no longer be blamed on lack of available info. It's all easily found. So if one is ignorant it's because they choose to be.
If I had to compare the mainstream media vs the alternative media in actual accuracy and credibility the mainstream loses every time.
6 corporations own all tv/radio and news outlets. 6.
So the idea that there isn't an agenda is foolish.

If the puppet masters really exist, why does this gibberish exist on Youtube? In places like North Korea, they don't seem to get internet access. Yet, here we get subtle fascism or something similarly fashionable yet intangible?

Originally Posted By: BRZED

50.gif

20.gif

Let's see will you believe the zionist owned media propaganda machine, or ex US military special ops agents?

Seriously, with your constant what you surely consider exposure of secret ongoings and conspiracies, you must be on the hit list of the powers in charge. If there is any truth to your claims, why have you not been silenced? As for calling me a dog, that's a shell below the belt. And don't worry, I don't expect a reasonable answer from the likes of you.
grin2.gif

Yet a few of you guys are so interested in dismissing my
supposed "conspiracy theory"? I wonder why that is if it is all just
conjecture? It is because it is a conspiracy FACT.

The fact is that the majority of the population is so well
"trained" (mind numbed, work, entertainment, ect) by the
elite through the educational system, media, and other things that very few can see the proverbial forest through the trees.
Therefore they can and are now quite "in your face" with their activities and only a few care enough to notice, the rest and happy to just survive and play the game. I am NOT. Remember it only took about 2% of the US population during the Revolutionary War to change things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back