Air France bosses gets clothes ripped off by mob

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the French are getting more civilized, they didn't call out for the guillotine.

Originally Posted By: Wolf359
At least the French are getting more civilized, they didn't call out for the guillotine.

I'm surprised they didn't surrender!

Originally Posted By: SEMI_287
Originally Posted By: Wolf359

I'm surprised they didn't surrender!

These colors don't run!

Random, trite sayings that are not in context!
33.gif

More than we can say for weak kneed employees in the US, we just sit back and "take it" up the posterior as the executives makes an average of 250 times the average salary of the rank and file employee.

There should have been armed security...and said security should have simply fired into the crowd with fully-automatic weapons.

This article is a sad comment/contrast on what used to be the true brotherhood of unions in america.... No , not the rich union bosses [censored] that somebody will post about after me, the true concern for the worker next to you type of labor brotherhood. Gone here.

Good for the employees. Shows that there is still some fighting spirit among the working class in this world.

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
More than we can say for weak kneed employees in the US, we just sit back and "take it" up the posterior as the executives makes an average of 250 times the average salary of the rank and file employee.
That is why it is good.

Originally Posted By: SumpChump
This article is a sad comment/contrast on what used to be the true brotherhood of unions in america.... No , not the rich union bosses [censored] that somebody will post about after me, the true concern for the worker next to you type of labor brotherhood. Gone here.

Union membership is declining in the USA, they do have a purpose for employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back