I don't pass the Turing test!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to sign up with an online forum. I fill out all that is required and I answer a Turing test type question a bot could not possibly answer. My application is instantly rejected:

"Your registration has been rejected as it resembles automated or spam-like behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance. "

I have emailed the admistrator repeatedly,. but no reply. Apparently I'm on the bot list. I have tried with two different browsers, so it's not the browser. What now?
confused2.gif

Yes, being on an automotive forum made me ALMOST spell his name wrong! Now you may go back to posting the latest membership numbers, since it's what you do best. You may have actually solved the mystery. I probably made a dumb spelling error and they reject all the illiterate dummies! So now I'm stuck here where I fit right in.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: BRZED
Yes, being on an automotive forum made me ALMOST spell his name wrong! Now you may go back to posting the latest membership numbers, since it's what you do best. You may have actually solved the mystery. I probably made a dumb spelling error and they reject all the illiterate dummies! So now I'm stuck here where I fit right in.
laugh.gif

crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Neely97
What forum was this which you are having the problem ?

That's classified information.

Originally Posted By: Alfred_B
Bots would answer it correctly. Humans, on the other hand,....

I was asked if I preferred OTT or TTF. I went with TTF, but that doesn't really matter, because both options are perfectly viable answers.

EDIT: I just tried and put in "GAH" as answer. Same no-go result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back