CD Computer Games Huge on Win-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triple_Se7en

$50 Site Donor 2024
I tried to shorten the game window thru Compatibility Issues/Changes, but nothing has worked. Even uninstalled the software - then reinstalled it...... same big text with game border extending outside the active monitor screen. All these games operated correctly using Windows 8.1 and my monitor resolutions haven't changed from 1920 X 1080.

All these games never did display the entire fullscreen 1920 X `1080 anyways. I'm not sure what their smaller resolution shown is currently.

I am surprised nobody replied to this topic.

Anyways, I fixed it accidentally-speaking.
I went ahead and started resetting all the Resolution and text size changing, everywhere I could find these settings on my Dell computer.

First I reset the desktop icon sizes and text sizes. Then I reset all the Display Settings in Control Panel..... there were several of those listed.

Then lastly, I removed the 1920 X 1080 Resolution, lowered it for a minute then reset it back to 1920 X 1080.

I then did a system Restart and tried all the wife's CD Pogo Games-downloads on my desktop. Instead of being oversized this time, all the games returned to their former, normal screen size she used with Windows 8.1.

So maybe by-chance, another poster is out there with the same problem, immediately after switching from Windows 7/8 to Windows 10. Here's hoping this works for you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back