Won a couple guns today

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Browning I was referring to is the current incarnation. The Uber short lived Browning Brothers company is a separate entity.

The BPS is made on one side of the Miroku plant in Japan, and BLRs are made on the other side. I read an article about the company online. They are the LAST commercial gun makers in Japan. The workforce is very experienced, and from my experience with my BLR, they take great pride in their work. Every other gun I own is USA made, and well made; but the Browning is truthfully on another level, as is the price.

Howa is still making civilian guns in Japan too. Love the 1500 rifle. I think they also made my S&W 1000 Auto loader too.

Originally Posted By: Robenstein
Howa is still making civilian guns in Japan too. Love the 1500 rifle. I think they also made my S&W 1000 Auto loader too.

That Howa 1500 is rebadged by Weatherby as their Vanguard 2. I have one in 30-06 and it is a fine accurate rifle at a great price.

Originally Posted By: ironman_gq
Originally Posted By: Robenstein

That Howa 1500 is rebadged by Weatherby as their Vanguard 2. I have one in 30-06 and it is a fine accurate rifle at a great price.

I had one from back when S&W imported them. They are good shooters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back