Local Carquest doesn't carry QSUD, despite flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local Carquest store in NC does not carry QSUD and thus can not honor the OC special in the October Carquest flyer: 5 quarts of QSUD and a Bosch filter for $19.99.

So much for the advantages of merging with Advance Auto.

Originally Posted By: NormanBuntz
My local Carquest store in NC does not carry QSUD and thus can not honor the OC special in the October Carquest flyer: 5 quarts of QSUD and a Bosch filter for $19.99.

So much for the advantages of merging with Advance Auto.

What did they say when you showed them the flyer and they didn't have the oil?

That's why those flyers usually have fine print somewhere that says "participating locations only" or something similar. If they don't carry QSUD, then they're not a participating location.

Originally Posted By: KD0AXS
That's why those flyers usually have fine print somewhere that says "participating locations only" or something similar. If they don't carry QSUD, then they're not a participating location.

Lo and behold, "Prices and brands may vary by location." The store offered to order the QSUD if I bought a full case and a Carquest blue filter instead of a Bosch Premium. Since I blend with QSUD and QSGB, I didn't need a case of 12.

Yeah my local Carquest didn't have QSUD either.. But it did have Amsoil.. Signature Series in 0w20, 5w20, 5w30, 10w30, 0w40 for $10.50 a quart. It also had old school Pennzoil Platinum in the bottles from 4 yrs ago. Kinda wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back