2016 Mustang EcoBoost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: MCompact
That's a wonderful car. Me, I love the 2.3 DI turbo four in my Mazdaspeed 3- but my next car is going to have a big, resource squandering, climate changing, 420+ hp V8 under the hood. Why? As one journalist put it:

"They're appealing to a certain demographic - namely mine - that wants one last shot at high performance without the lectures, and the hand-wringing, and the bull***t that's looming just over the horizon masquerading as our Driving Future, with autonomous cars and group-hug car sharing shoved down our throats - aka The Depths of H**l. Then again that is exactly the reason these cars do exist. They're authentically unapologetic, a raised middle finger to the mediocrity and the sameness and the relentless political correctness that have grabbed this country by the throat and reduced it to hordes of card-carrying spineless weasels drooling for their next public hanging by social media."

If the above was not so long, it would be my new sig line!!
thumbsup2.gif
cool.gif

if anyone in here ins near The DFW Metroplex and interested in a Challenger - here's the link to the sale site.

Used 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T -$25,987 - Grand Prairie Ford
51acd5f61f77376064f67693c0c57759x.jpg

only one photo so far, but it did need a quick trip to the Body shop to plastic weld a wound on the "nose". (Present in that photo. that minor)
a while back on his way into work, on the hwy, a bumper cover came flying off the car in front of him, and cracked it, and the grille.

one special feature of the Blacktop pkg they've not mentioned, is the driver aids(Traction Control, etc) have a true "Off Mode"

I'd buy a 4 cylinder Mustang as a commuter car. I bet they handle pretty nice with that light little motor up front, and sitting in rush hour traffic you only need about 20hp.

Anyone know if there is any road hazard coverage on the tires of a new car?this morning, when he was getting ready to leave for work, notices a screw in the tread... Literally 30 miles on them. Should be a very patchable location, but he wants a new tire, and doesn't want to go back to the dealer he bought it from
.it's 25-30 mi away, can be on his way to/from work, but not the way he usually goes.

Turned down all the dealer add ons,warranty or other, except for the tint they'd already applied.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: earlyre
Anyone know if there is any road hazard coverage on the tires of a new car?this morning, when he was getting ready to leave for work, notices a screw in the tread... Literally 30 miles on them. Should be a very patchable location, but he wants a new tire, and doesn't want to go back to the dealer he bought it from
.it's 25-30 mi away, can be on his way to/from work, but not the way he usually goes.

Turned down all the dealer add ons,warranty or other, except for the tint they'd already applied.

Not unless you bought the road hazard I am sure they tried to sell in the finance office, which I am sure would be a major hassle to try and collect on anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back