Eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the first 3 with a Canon SX400 IS, it's brand new and I'm not much of a photographer, did the best I could with it.

The last picture will be in reference to what it looked like to my iPhone 5S LOL

15ejo84.jpg

25qx5du.jpg

mb1x7k.jpg

1zdskkh.jpg

Originally Posted By: CT8
I am not exactly sure but` a blood moon is when there are 2 full moons during the same month.

That is a Blue Moon (sort of). Obviously your Nanci Griffith knowledge is minimal. lol.

Last edited:
My 16 year old daughter went out to a watch party, but I was in a data center from 9pm to 1am US/Central. Tried to catch some on-line as it was cloudy here anyway.

No one else in our home seemed interested.

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Quite a nice night in Southern New England, finishing up a spectacular weekend.

Hope everyone is going out to enjoy the eclipse if you can.

Not many of today's youth appear to be interested in such things.

I'd like to offer a alternative way of looking at it. It is a shared event that many humans over the eons have experienced. Two hundred thousand years ago, our ancestors wandered the plains of Africa, spears in hand and looked up to the same type of event. I kind of think it is humbling. JMO.

-T

It was beautiful my wife and two youngest were interested. My oldest and his girlfriend could care less and drove away during the eclipse.

Originally Posted By: dave1251
It was beautiful my wife and two youngest were interested. My oldest and his girlfriend could care less and drove away during the eclipse.

No doubt he was interested, but it was the female anatomy he was interested in.

I got a few good photos just hand holding a camera with a 55-300mm lenses-which is 450mm on that camera.

It was a beautiful sight.

Originally Posted By: lubricatosaurus
Best time lapse photo of last night's eclipse:
nhcZgUq.jpg

Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back