Won a couple guns today

Status
Not open for further replies.
A local fire department had a gun raffle today. I won a Henry lever action 30-30 and a Browning BPS 12 gauge. Im kind of jacked up right now! Alright alright alright....... My buddies also won a 30-06, .22, over/under 12 gauge, and a Browning 36 gun cabinet!

Henrys are really nice!! I am not sure what a shotgun is for though.All kidding aside congratulations and enjoy those jewels. You are lucky !!!

You won some nice guns, I go raffles all the time and never win
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: Inspecktor
I sure would like to win a Henry.

Thanks. I've been thinking about buying a .45-70 Henry now that Ohio allows it for deer gun season.
Now I really wanna go buy one.

Congrats! Two very nice guns. I really want a BPS. My dad has a 357 Henry and they are outstanding. You'll enjoy a 45-70 for deer. I have a Marlin 1895 and it drops the deer like nothing I've ever seen. Great round.

The 30-30 will be nice for walking in the woods for deer since I can never sit still. The BPS will be my bird gun. It came with other chokes so thats pretty nice.

Originally Posted By: FastGame
You won some nice guns, I go raffles all the time and never win
frown.gif

I have been fairly lucky. Ive only been in probably 7 or 8 raffles and I have won three guns now.

Originally Posted By: Falken
Hey is the BPS made at FN in France??? That would be nice!!
I never even looked to be honest. I thought they were made in USA though.

Originally Posted By: CT8
Originally Posted By: Robenstein
Originally Posted By: ChevyBadger
Originally Posted By: Falken
Hey is the BPS made at FN in France??? That would be nice!!
I never even looked to be honest. I thought they were made in USA though.

The BPS is made in Japan by Miroku

http://www.browning.com/customerservice/qna/detail.asp?id=90
Does Browning make any guns ?

Browning never has. It was the import brand name used for Fabrique Nationale products from Belgium at its beginning. I guess it is because John Browning designed the guns, they felt it would be more appealing to the American crowd to be branded with the name of the American inventor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back