New purchase, self service or dealer service ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$518 dollars later the tranny has had 3 flush n fills (9 quarts of dw-1) the transfer case is done and so is the rear diff and the power steering pump.. it has a fresh cabin, engine, and transmission filters in place.. according to Chevrolet im good to 105,000 miles (so atleast 4 years) minus oil changes. I "paid for my warranty yesterday" now they better stand behind it if it has trouble.

Thats it you paid for the warranty and that’s okay as long as they stand by it. Let them change the oil, run it a while like half OLM then do it yourself.
For 4-5 years it gets over maintained but that’s okay too.

The Acura is still running strong. wife loves it.. I pretty much never set foot inside of it. we are taking it on our mountain trip soon, I will get a much better feel for the car then.

I was trolling my old post's and came upon this one.. we Kept That Acura for just one year. As its not my daily driver I simply bought her the car, got it all serviced up and passed her the keys.. After one year my wife was complaining of the gas prices (the one thing I didn't overthink on purchase) and the Acura requires premium fuel. and gets very poor gas mileage. Real life like 12MPG in town and around 17MPG highway.. she was spending around $300, $400 per month in fuel alone. I sold the Acura and purchased her another Honda Accord. Thought Id share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back