2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 track PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a sample of this oil in the mail right now, would like to see how the resilts match up. Thanks for posting.

Hyundai has a come a long way, but they still have some more to go when it comes to a sports car. All the elements of a good one are there, but they need a bit more polish putting it all together and tuning it.

The car is great value for the money, however minor things that could be easily improved can bother you after a while. The biggest one for me is a bit of rev hang in the engine tuning. that and some minor clutch annoyances which did greatly improve when I switched the transmission fluid to redline MT-85.

Overall I don't regret the purchase, and since it's a naturally aspirated V6 with rear wheel drive I am looking forward to getting a LOT of miles out of it.

The car has had ZERO mechanical issues or any problems since new so I guess thats pretty good. Most new cars have at least one thing they have been back to a dealer for, but I am at 2 years and nearly 50,000 miles and hasn't graced the dealer service department even once yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back