Ford Fusion Hybrid MPG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to pick up one late in the 2016 model year.
Great deal on it.
Anyone here driving one?
What kind of MPG are you getting?

Thanks
Jim

Originally Posted By: AirgunSavant
I'm going to pick up one late in the 2016 model year.
Great deal on it.
Anyone here driving one?
What kind of MPG are you getting?

Thanks
Jim

Let us know how it works out, mileage and maintenance. Real world info is sometimes difficult to find, that is info that would be accurate.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it.
I will be happy to post my findings as well.
My Accord Sport is now off lease and later this year
I will buy one.

Jim

Originally Posted By: InhalingBullets
We have a small fleet if 34 of them (2012 MODELS). They are all around 32 to 34.5 in mixed driving.

Less than 35 MPG combined isn't good for hybrid.

One of the moderators had 2015 Accord hybrid the combined MPG was in upper 40's to lower 50's.

Originally Posted By: AirgunSavant
Thanks everyone, I appreciate it.
I will be happy to post my findings as well.
My Accord Sport is now off lease and later this year
I will buy one.

Jim

A friend has a fusion hybrid, and told me he has gotten around 38-39 lifetime, but he does a lot of commuting at 50-60 MPH with lights, which is probably a pretty optimal situation for a hybrid... In my HAH driving that, I usually see around 48 over a stretch of 50-60 miles.

Have you thought of finding a honda accord hybrid? They were giving them away when I bought mine.

Yes I have.
I can get into the Fusion hybrid for around $22k.
Can you PM me on HAH pricing.
They actually called me today and were not that great on pricing. My Sport would get 32-33 mpg combined tank after tank.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
We have a small fleet if 34 of them (2012 MODELS). They are all around 32 to 34.5 in mixed driving.

Less than 35 MPG combined isn't good for hybrid.

One of the moderators had 2015 Accord hybrid the combined MPG was in upper 40's to lower 50's.

I dono, for fleet drivers where they probably are flogging it and/or not caring about MPG it seems respectable. Verses someone who wants to get every mile of it...

Like they say, your fuel mileage may vary. I have a 2010 Fusion Hybrid with just under 130,000 on it. In summer I routinely net between 41 - 52 mpg (no lie) on my 35 mile, 60 - 70 mph, commute to Nashville each day. The average on the display is 46.9. I'm guessing it is 7/8th of what a Prius would get. Winter fuel mileage is around 41 mpg. I'll sacrifice that difference to get a bit more mass around me than a Prius - in the event of a crash.

I'm tempted to say anyone with a midsize, Hybrid that gets 32 mpg should check under the gas tank for leaks. Something is wrong with that small fleet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back