Tire recommendation for 2010 Toyota Yaris sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I avoid made in China tires, especially Chinese brands. I don't necessary buy only made in USA tires, even I prefer it, I try to buy tires made in first world countries such as Germany, French, Canada, Japan ...

If you plan to buy replacement tires few months ahead of time you may be able to buy quality tires made in first world countries for not much more than Chinese tires. Buying tires from DTD/DT/AT ... during the big holidays such as July 04, Memorial day, Labor day, Black Friday ... may net you some good rebates that you can stack on manufacture rebate.

I bought Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring 235/45-17 W-rated from local AT for my nearly bald(2/32" tread left) Kumho 4X of my 2000 E430, after $195 rebates from AT and Cooper the total was $355 before tread life prorate of $170. So the net cost to me was $185 installed.

I am looking at the General Altimax RT43(T rated) for $70 at the moment. It is my understanding that Cooper and General are the same company so I also looked at the Cooper Signature II.

Originally Posted By: 007
I am looking at the General Altimax RT43(T rated) for $70 at the moment. It is my understanding that Cooper and General are the same company so I also looked at the Cooper Signature II.

Continental and General are the same company. I think you meant the Dunlop Signature II. Cooper is it's own entity but owns some other lesser known tire brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back