Has anyone used O'Reilly RainGuard wiper blades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was raining hard here today and my Rain-X Weatherbeater wipers were streaking bad enough to bug me so I stopped by O'Reilly after work and picked up two of their RainGuard wipers:

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail...ord=wiper+blade

I have never used RainGuard blades before. They appear to be good quality, although I had to transfer the plastic mounting clip from my old wipers to the new ones. The clip that came with the RainGuard blades seemed like it was too small to fit my wiper arm and it was just easier to pop the old one off and snap it on the new blade.

The regular price for the RainGuard blades was about $7.50 each, I had a $5.00 coupon so they only cost about $10.00. The package says they are made by Trico. Has anyone here used RainGuard blades? How did they hold up? I did search but found nothing under "RainGuard Wiper Blades".

Thanks for any info.

I ordered Trico blades last year when they were offering rebates. There were awful to the point of being dangerous, streaking like mad (and yes I had cleaned my windshield). I took them off after a week and sent them back to Amazon.

Honestly the cheap Goodyear blades I got at Costco are way better. But over the years I have consistently found Bosch blades to be the best.

I guess I will have to give it time and see how they do then. For $10.00 if they last 6 months I got my money's worth from them. Wiper blades do not last long here in the Florida heat anyway.

Originally Posted By: BikeWhisperer
I ordered Trico blades last year when they were offering rebates. There were awful to the point of being dangerous, streaking like mad (and yes I had cleaned my windshield). I took them off after a week and sent them back to Amazon.

Honestly the cheap Goodyear blades I got at Costco are way better. But over the years I have consistently found Bosch blades to be the best.

Yeah Trico isn't a choice for me any longer, same issues.

I do love the Goodyear Costco blades for the price point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back