NANOFLO NANO FIBER ENGINE AIR FILTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything on these. I put one in my 01 Tacoma after taking out the K&N and cleaning the dirt from the intake hose (clean side) SO now just wondering if these are any good or have they been discussed here. Search didn't turn up much but I'm terrible at the search.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: AZjeff
Originally Posted By: CT8
What is wrong with OEM air filters?

Uncool? We don't believe OEM oil specs, how could they get air filters right?

What's next ? Biodiesel in Gasoline car ?

I should have said I already put it in and was just wondering if anyone knew about them. Not sure [censored] most of these replies are even about???? I didn't ask what people thought about K&N I didn't ask about what filters you all suggest OMG if you don't know about the question ****.

Originally Posted By: Skanky
I should have said I already put it in and was just wondering if anyone knew about them. Not sure [censored] most of these replies are even about???? I didn't ask what people thought about K&N I didn't ask about what filters you all suggest OMG if you don't know about the question ****.

I suggest OMG you just chill out.

Hey kschachn if you know OMG then you surely know **** !!! Try it if you don't know about the question...

Nanoflo says the filter has 99.7% efficiency for particles over two microns in size, which is impressive. It's not hard to believe a good cabin filter can remove particles such as soot, dust, and pollen, but I'm skeptical about it blocking exhaust gases. Hopefully, the frame and gasket are well built, too, since they're equally important.

How expensive was the filter for your Tacoma? Is the filter disposable or permanent?

Hey kschachn if you know OMG then you surely know **** !!! Try it if you don't know about the question...

Sure thing, Skanky.

Bruce T $13 bucks E-bay, free shipping and it is disposable, frame and media seemed very sturdy and well made, good seal gasket thick and pliable. Media seemed to have a good thick depth, not just flat paper. Fit snug in the box. I also am skeptical about the claims which is why I ask you guys what you may know. I know the dirt passing through the K&N is not acceptable. I have had better luck with Spectre than K&N.I will report how it looks does in a year or so. kschachn sorry for the [censored],your right I need to chill. Just felt a little hijacked with no comments that were remotely addressing what I had ask.

Last edited:
Before I purchased this nanoflo filter I tried to find info but kept coming up with the cabin filter only. I don't think I ever found that efficiency rating and their website really didn't address intake filters when I purchased it. Maybe they are fixing that now.

An unknown company nobody ever hear of, without any data in its own website and selling their products on eBay.

That why no one can post anything about their products.

There are some big filter manufactures that spend millions in R&D a year and they got beaten by an unknown company ?

How about car companies ? They would love to have excellent air filters for their vehicles at bargain price. Why they didn't seek out to this company ?

There's nothing that worries me about Skanky's examination, but it's true there are a lot of unknowns. Nanoflo describes the media only as, "the best non-woven materials." Who knows how well any filter performs without independent lab testing? My biggest gripe is the website doesn't indicate where to buy them. They're only sold on eBay?

Well if after a year of highway, gravel, dirt and sand roads the intake is still clean then it beats the K&N and spectre. I have AC delco in a couple of my other cars and amsoil dry cleanable in a couple. I also have a set of AEF ready to go in my sons 350Z once the current ones need changed. I am still forced to run the K&N oval on my 502 because I cannot find anything else to fit on the LS98 intake with the room I have left.

I am still forced to run the K&N oval on my 502 because I cannot find anything else to fit on the LS98 intake with the room I have left.

Did you try R2C filters at all??

They make A LOT of stuff to fit carbed type apps, and sadly make nothing for OEM flat panel, airbox type, injected apps.
frown.gif

ls98 IS AN OVAL fi FROM gm USED IN VETTES AND SOME FIREBIRDS AND CAMARROS. alSO USED ON MY 502 RAMJET. Anyway I will look into RC2 thanks

Anything on these. I put one in my 01 Tacoma after taking out the K&N and cleaning the dirt from the intake hose (clean side) SO now just wondering if these are any good or have they been discussed here. Search didn't turn up much but I'm terrible at the search.

I just ordered both an engine and cabin air filter from them before seeing
your thread. Did the box or filter say where it was made?

After posting the above I emailed the company that sells the NanoFlo. They said they are made in China and did not have any
test data on the engine air filters but provided the following which still doesn't tell us very much:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. The Nanoflo brand air filters we carry are manufactured in China. Nanoflo filters are high quality as Nanoflo has been making filters for all industries as certified suppliers to schools and hospitals. You can read more about their company and products on their site:

http://www.nanoflo.net/automotive-filters-i-140.html

Their filters will meet or exceed OEM standards. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Aeon Imports

yeah, schools and hospitals only use the best, most efficient and clean automotive air filters ROFLMAO

They also meet or exceed ALL oem specs? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back