CADEX Rifle Systems Chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that is sweet!
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: billt460
So what kind of groups is that $2,000.00+ stock getting you??

At the moment about the same as I was getting before, LOL! The gun was already very accurate (in its own holes at 100) so this was more of an ergonomics upgrade and magazine capacity upgrade as it can now hold 10 rounds.

I've got around $5K into this rifle now with the new scope factored in.

CADEX has asked me for some pictures of the rifle in use that they will feature on their website and facebook page
smile.gif
Looks like it is photoshoot time!
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
CADEX has asked me for some pictures of the rifle in use that they will feature on their website and facebook page
smile.gif
grin.gif

You must be one of the first customers to buy that stock if they want pics of you using it!

Originally Posted By: xxch4osxx
smile.gif
grin.gif

You must be one of the first customers to buy that stock if they want pics of you using it!

Not overly surprising at the price quite frankly. Most probably buy the less expensive ones. But hey, this had a personal endorsement from Rob Furlong, so that was good enough for me! LMAO!!
grin.gif

My plan is to get another one of these, but for the 110BA. It has a tactical stock on it, but it is nowhere near as nice as this one, as this one is actually comfortable to carry, the stock one on the 110BA well, it isn't.

I'm considering getting the next model down without the folding stock as the rifle is huge as it stands, having the folding arse really isn't going to help it any. I also don't want to lighten it up too much as I believe that will affect felt recoil, something I'm quite comfortable with at the rifle's present weight.

Thoughts?

I've had this out several times and what I've discovered:

1. I love this stock, setup for me, the rifle is incredible to shoot, SO COMFORTABLE!!!

2. Because of the customization of the stock per user, for other people to shoot it, it sucks big time. I'm not a huge guy (5'10") so people larger than me, the ergonomics as how I have them set do not work well for them (which should be somewhat expected IMHO).

3. I will certainly be doing the same upgrade (though non folding I think, as per my last post) to the Lapua.

Overall, I'm happy with my purchase
thumbsup2.gif

Great to know! Need more pics or a video
smile.gif

I'll see what I can do. I'm not travelling the the US again until next year so hopefully I can get some more range time, maybe get a video
smile.gif

I'm REALLY happy with this gun as it sits now. I will probably get a couple more AI mags for it, as they are convenient with their 10rd capacity.

Also looking at getting a Robinson semi-auto .308 as a shorter range "fun gun".

Great to know! Need more pics or a video
smile.gif

I'll see what I can do. I'm not travelling the the US again until next year so hopefully I can get some more range time, maybe get a video
smile.gif

I'm REALLY happy with this gun as it sits now. I will probably get a couple more AI mags for it, as they are convenient with their 10rd capacity.

Also looking at getting a Robinson semi-auto .308 as a shorter range "fun gun".
Ah yes, Robinson, one of the very few black rifles that is non-restricted so you can fire it without being bound to a range. They do look nice but aren't cheap! I like the FAMAE SG542-1 rifles as well. They are 7.62x51 NATO and look like a SIG550 rifle. Non-restricted as well.

Last edited:
That's hot.

I have a leather guy making me buttstock cheek pieces. One side will hold ammo the other will be like a wallet pic and have the ballistic chart and the reticle print out for yardage.
Vortex has a great ballistics profile system. You can even input your own hand loads and once you establish drop at various ranges they can tune the ballistics chart to your loads.
Nice stock. No need to glass bed that one.

Now for the lapua

Check out tiborasaurus Rex YouTube channel. This guy is unbelievable when it come to precision long range shooting.
I've learned a ton from his vids. From cleaning to DOPE to positional perfection this guy has it all.
Check him out.

Originally Posted By: Clevy
Check out tiborasaurus Rex YouTube channel. This guy is unbelievable when it come to precision long range shooting.
I've learned a ton from his vids. From cleaning to DOPE to positional perfection this guy has it all.
Check him out.

Will do! Are you aware of Rob Furlong's marksmanship academy? It is much closer to you than it is me.

Speaking of Rob Furlong, I was talking to him a few weeks ago about my issues with mounting my scope (the Leopold rings were too short, despite being high rings) and he advised me to buy the Mark 4 IMS, which I've done. It gives me the needed clearance and looks freakin' awesome, which is a plus.

Taking the gun out to re-zero this coming Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back