Tom Brady.....He's baaack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
38 years old and threw for 4 TD's, 3 to Gronk 'the beast'. His balls were fully inflated tonight!

It does not matter that from his first throw he knew for an absolute certainty that the balls were under inflated. But he sells tickets so that means he's not guilty. He's too important to fail.

Some high school players set up a test case. Some balls were under inflated by the same amount as Brady's balls and some were correctly inflated. This setup was supervised by several adults using a very accurate digital gauge. There were 5 of each and each player threw them in random order not being told ahead of time which one was which. Every player guessed correctly on every throw and only two of them were quarterbacks. One player was the kicker and he claims that air pressure in the football is a big deal for him, too.

You might consider that Brady knows more about throwing and has more experience and his work is held to a higher standard. It's very possible that his ability to guess which ball was which is a bit more refined and accurate than any high school players.

It's simple. Guilty does not matter if it gets in the way of selling tickets. This could be warning to all you young ladies (or a young men) that fancy a date with an NFL or college football player.

He played [censored] good last night, proving once again he is the best QB in the NFL.

Yeah! Let's all celebrate a cheater and liar getting away with it. Hooray, Tom Brady threw 4TD's and is back. Great news.

37.gif

Judge didnt seem to think so, go back and watch your stupid Red Sox Reruns!

Originally Posted By: hatt
Some of you guys wouldn't be so upset if you didn't idolize athletes.

One of those times, I couldn't agree more.

I was a big college football fan. Its gotten out of control. In the case of PSU..my alma mater it brought a huge negative impact to the University.

Originally Posted By: VNTS
Judge didnt seem to think so, go back and watch your stupid Red Sox Reruns!

The judge ruled against the NFL on procedure and nothing else. Guilt played no part in it. If it had things may well have been very different. If you are going to play that card at least know what the card is. Brady was not exonerated of the act. He got the "win" on a technicality.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
38 years old and threw for 4 TD's, 3 to Gronk 'the beast'. His balls were fully inflated tonight!

Yeah, nobody wants to play with saggy balls.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: Al
Originally Posted By: hatt
Some of you guys wouldn't be so upset if you didn't idolize athletes.

One of those times, I couldn't agree more.

I was a big college football fan. Its gotten out of control. In the case of PSU..my alma mater it brought a huge negative impact to the University.

Yes, and around here, that hard core, gung ho, Penn attitude is more than alive and well, almost as if the whole disgusting thing just did not happen at all.
frown.gif

Like my brother says to those with Penn State stickers all over their cars, wearing their jerseys/hats, and boosting the school/program to no end, "TONE it DOWN a little, curb your pride, and REMEMBER just how HORRID a crime that whole staff was GUILTY of".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back