Surprising Autopsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Garak
I told you, Homeland Security will rip you a new one.
wink.gif

Despite interdepartmental animosity and competition I very much doubt that. Maybe the Weekly World News will blow the whistle on the Egg Gate scandal!

Originally Posted By: BRZED
Originally Posted By: Garak
I told you, Homeland Security will rip you a new one.
wink.gif

Despite interdepartmental animosity and competition I very much doubt that. Maybe the Weekly World News will blow the whistle on the Egg Gate scandal!

I had a relative go through a painful process of Kinder Eggs confiscated upon entry to the US. They basically turned her luggages inside out after finding the Kinder Eggs that she was bringing for her grand children.

With food stuff you usually get the option of consuming it on the spot. I once ate a whole genuine Italian salami right there at customs. I had hidden it in a sock in my carry-on, but they found it at JFK. I regret not smuggling a bottle of wine at the time.

Originally Posted By: madRiver
The toy inside looks cruddy compared to euro imports my daughter got as party favor.

it depends on the toy series. The vehicles are often nice. I give them to my little nephew. Here is a Smart Car that I held on to. I also have a very nice classic Austin FX4 London Taxi, but I can't find it right now.

2rrm71g.jpg

Originally Posted By: BRZED
With food stuff you usually get the option of consuming it on the spot. I once ate a whole genuine Italian salami right there at customs. I had hidden it in a sock in my carry-on, but they found it at JFK. I regret not smuggling a bottle of wine at the time.

You would have to have checked it in separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back