New and Blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

I just made my first reply here in BITOG. After i have finshed my second one, the Message:

"Sorry, you have been blocked
You are unable to access bobistheoilguy.com
Why have I been blocked?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
What can I do to resolve this?

You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the CloudFlare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page."

appeared constantly, no matter what i do and try. Frustrating!

Any help or hints?

Thanks for the response. Just tried it again, same expirience.

This one: CloudFlare Ray ID: 2212f5b3450627aa

HTH.

Last edited:
smile.gif
Thats a good one!
Easy: I opend a new thred and posted.

I get blocked in this thread:

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/3839823/gonew/1/German_oil_brand_Mabanol_%22#UNREAD

After my first reply i want to add and mention a few things more and tried to make a new reply, but i get constant blocked.

Meanwhille i am thinking this is just a unique strange computer hick-up because i am a new user?

I had this happen to me just now in the General forum. Tried to post a reply and I had a big BLOCKED screen come up stating I am a security risk. Tried a couple times but it wouldn't allow it.

I am trying to post here to see if it will let me?

EDIT - well obviously it did. I am going back to the other post to see if it will let me now?

EDIT 2 = NOPE! I am blocked posting in the General Forum in the thread about the E-Bay item being shipped from China. CloudFlare Ray ID: 22a66e01ac422573

EDIT 3 = at this time it appears I am only blocked in this thread...
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3862275/Chinese_Ebay_Seller#Post3862275

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: NHHEMI
I had this happen to me just now in the General forum. Tried to post a reply and I had a big BLOCKED screen come up stating I am a security risk. Tried a couple times but it wouldn't allow it.

I am trying to post here to see if it will let me?

EDIT - well obviously it did. I am going back to the other post to see if it will let me now?

EDIT 2 = NOPE! I am blocked posting in the General Forum in the thread about the E-Bay item being shipped from China. CloudFlare Ray ID: 22a66e01ac422573

EDIT 3 = at this time it appears I am only blocked in this thread...
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3862275/Chinese_Ebay_Seller#Post3862275

This happened to me when I was at Bayonne Public Library.

I asked them about their filtering, they said "No, that's not it."

I opened up another browser.. SAME THING!

Turns out, that... The picture I was trying to link in, "Triggered" some kind of "Block."

I got same pic from a different URL and everything worked great.

I was scared, I thought I actually got blocked..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back